The Wedding, Shot and Girls

 
Hello!
Normal, what is normal?
My body felt like it was in 
high gear from the moment I heard of DJs
accident, and it did not slow till he went to 
rehab....which by the way, he is kicking 
rehab butt.
However, even though things slowed,
I am still not doing the normal,
spending a lot of time on 
the road between here and Nashville,
sitting up in the chairs to keep Amber
company. Eating here and there and not
really that well. 
NOW,
I feel it in the body. While it was in 
high gear, I think I convinced my body
that to ignore what was probably going
on in my body. Now, it seems like the slow
has taken over
and the body is 
yelling. Slow does mean that I had
stopped, it just means I move
slower! lol

Part of the slow, geared down but still
going was shooting a wedding.  Evie, Beckham and Brodies mom
and dad, Hannah and Brayden got married. 
Amber was able to come home for 
a couple of days while DJs dad stayed with him
while she did the rehearsal and then
the wedding the next evening.
I had to have Amber drop me off at 
the church at 2:30 since I was shooting
the wedding and I wanted to get some
of the bride getting ready.
My car was overheating and is the shop.
It's one of those when it rains it
pours sort of thing!
 
Me all made up for the wedding
as guest, nana Pam and photographer.

Moving on, today is Monday.
Happy Labor Day!
I am laboring really hard to 
make myself sit and edit pics. This is 
the part I dislike out of the 
whole shooting thing.
Anyway, suck it up butter cup
and get it done.

After the wedding while clean up,
dancing, and folks leaving I looked
over and saw Hannah and Braydens
bible. I stead of a guest book, 
people picked a favorite verse and signed
there. I have always wanted to do this
shot but always in the rush of weddings
I never got it done. I started to go
get the bride and grooms rings but they
were surrounded by folks so I used my
new bling for the shot.
I love this shot.
I mentioned new bling.
I have a ring I paid less than 10 bucks
for at Hobby Lobby. Been wearing it for 
years, but the finished started turning 
and it was very noticeable. I replaced it
with one from Hobby Lobby, different size
but exact same ring. It turned right off.
I decided to stop playing around and 
by a silver 925 ring with bling.
Stone of course is cubic zirconia.
Goodness, I could not afford those to 
be diamonds!

Sunday, I went to the venue for
an honor celebration for Julie's brother
that we lost a yr ago. 
Visited with a few regulars to 
those types of get togethers.

Monday, was going to rehab but
Amber did not sleep well the night 
before and she needed to rest. 
Apparently, so did I.

When I woke this is how things
were, those are my legs under
the covers, going
between the girls.
To be loved so much.

Happy Day,
Pam








Comments

Christine said…
sweet Amber!
Sandee said…
You've been most busy. Your kitties are so precious and having them sleep with you is such a heartwarming thing.

Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Miss Merry said…
Gosh, so busy, pulled so many ways and then your car acts up! Not fair!
You look so glamourous for the wedding! I am sure it was beautiful and the shot of the bible and ring is fabulous.
So glad to hear DJ is still doing great! So happy for all of you.
You do need to take care of yourself. When I was taking care of my parents and spending lots of time in hospitals I got run down and started having health issues myself. Lack of sleep, a poor diet and the stress are a lot for a person.
Yes, those hospital days and the travel would be so tiring on the body. Two kitties are sweet to help you get your rest!
Liz A. said…
I mean, of course. It's a lot of stress. When things settle for a bit, you're going to sleep for a week. Take care. I'm glad to hear things are settling in.
Darla M Sands said…
You give so much love that I'm glad for your returns. Feel better, my dear. Hugs and best wishes.
Ann said…
Love that shot with the bible. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures you got from the wedding.Congratulations to them both.
Bohemian said…
That is a Beautiful shot!!! No wonder you feel tired, you've been thru a lot and are still doing a LOT. When the adrenalin subsides is when we start to Feel it, you know?

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Coffee Table Redo

Another Chilling Day - Brothers HOuse