Paintings, Little Oak, Hearts and Herbs

 A week or so before DJs accident
I painted this and took it to 
my front porch and sprayed sealer on it.
I laid out there, protected by my 
covered porch until Monday night.
I brought it in and added the ribbon.

I painted this the other day.
And to be honest, I am not liking
anything I am painting. But, its
my relaxing method.

I painted this cat in the 
window.
 

But I was not happy with it.
My new painting friend studied 
art in college so she suggested
some changes. In not so many words,
I think she was telling me that my
cat was FAT.
 
Cause she slimmed my painting up.
BUT...what Kim did not
realize, I was doing this 
painting from a pic of
MISTY.
My real fat cat.

lol

But I took the advice and liked
it some better but that was
still something off. 

It actually took a day or
so, to notice the problem.
CAT NEEDS A TAIL! 

yes, that is better,
but now I think it needs a crown,
and a diamond necklace!
What do you think?

Making a baby oak!

You know where I go, I find 
hearts. Maybe this will
explain it. 


And yes, I still see them every
 time I am out.

Hot dry and horrible
temps and lack water
(on my part) has 
brought on this.
Dried dead herbs.

When you are never home to water, 
this happens,

Pam












 


Comments

Miss Merry said…
Your paintings are wonderful. And I agree. ALL ladies need a crown.
Liz A. said…
Well, sometimes we just get critical of ourselves. It'll pass. The paintings look fine to me, but of course I'm not much of an artist. You'll get your mojo back eventually.
Darla M Sands said…
I can't believe Liz thinks she isn't much of an artist. ~shakes head~ Meanwhile, your art is wonderful and your kitty isn't fat, she's big furred. I'm being both silly and serious about that. Hugs, my dear.
Christine said…
Glad you are happy with your cat painting now haha
Bohemian said…
Creating Art always Feeds the Soul. My Herbs got fried with the very Hot Temps. It's still been 117 in September, so you couldn't keep them Alive outside.
Ann said…
I think all your paintings are wonderful. Way better than I could do..
I can be home and still get dried dead herbs. I have a real problem with remembering to water plants.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Coffee Table Redo

Another Chilling Day - Brothers HOuse