Old Friend, Old Lady, Going Home, Home, and Misty

 I met with an old friend on Thursday. 
Every girl was crazy about this guy in 
the 9th grade. Me included.
But it was not meant to be and 
for me, still not meant to be. But 
he treated me to lunch at Cracker Barrel.


This is prob the first time we have
seen each other in....
50 yrs or more.

While we hung around out of Cracker
Barrel talking this cute adorable
lady got out of the car.

105 and going strong. She was
such a sweetheart.

Saturday, look who came home.



The fun of coming home wore
him out.

When DJ went into rehab we
were told he needed some t-shirts
that were lose for moving around,
but they might need to cut
the neck out for the brace.
I figured Goodwill was the best
place to get shirts esp if they
had to be cut.
While, looking for some I 
found a Superman shirt.
I took it home and for my 
Superman who worked so hard
to get home, I made him a 
pillow from it.

Nana is so glad he is home.




I left after a bit and ran some
errands, when I went back for dinner,
DJ had already had three visitors,
his besties. 
It's been a great day.

Yes, I had to fix one of his 
favorites to have waiting for him,
Rice Krispy treats. 

Home now, chilling with my girls.
Misty is wanting to be up in my face.


Sweet girl.

Pam





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Coffee Table Redo

Another Chilling Day - Brothers HOuse