FOREVER, Painting Witches, Banner, Superman, Treats, and Lily

 

Oh my gosh, feels like 
FOREVER
since I did any blogging.
But, here I am!

You all know me, I love 
Halloween.
I love witches. So, I have
been doing a little creating 
of witches.



For a bit there I was doing
some painting and nothing was
working out, I was messing 
everything up and I have even 
went as far as throwing things
away. 
But, the two above I am pleased
with them. 

Sept. 15th, made one month since
DJ's accident. One months since
he was home but tomorrow that 
changes, he is coming home.
I will be getting up early enough to 
go and hang a banner on the front
deck of HOME.
We are all so excited. 

A few weeks ago I found a Superman
tshirt at Goodwill so I grabbed it
when the thought hit to make
a pillow with it.
I will have this on his bed when 
he gets home tomorrow.
Plus, I made him Rice Krispy
Treats. 

Then on Sunday we will get 
together and do a bday for Braden
who will be 16.


The other day Misty and I 
were laying down for a short nap 
when Lily decided to visit at the 
foot of the bed, and decided 
that was where she wanted to nap,
in the laundry basket.




This girl is so funny.
Talking about silly, 
I caught this paw cleaning
event, check out those 
spread apart toes.
The sexy pose.

and then this pose.


I know this post is short, 
but hopefully sweet.

Pam



Comments

Ann said…
Love your paintings. That is awesome that DJ is going home and I'm sure he's quite happy about it too. He's done remarkable in his recovery.
Happy birthday to Braden.
I wish I was as flexible as Misty is.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Coffee Table Redo

Another Chilling Day - Brothers HOuse