Basket of Goodies, Scar, The Old, and My Date with Braden,

Family really comes together when 
you are in need.
The very next day that DJ was in 
the hospital, after the accident my
sis in law, Lori brought in a 
basket or snacks for everyone. 
A few days later she came with a bag
full and refilled the basket.

Speaking of DJ, all his
scars are healing so well.
This is along side the right side,
where the scalp was torn back to.
Again, medical knowledge has
changed and is amazing.

Nashville is a really cool and 
historical city. I have to say, its been
many years since I have spent anytime
around Vanderbilt but going back
and forth I have noticed so much.
This is a building a couple of blocks
from Vandy. Built in 1796.
Think about it, that was
forever ago!
lol
Inside that building is the 
Pancake Pantry.
In business for 50 yrs. 

I love this building.
It is an original fire station and still
in use. 
It is the 2nd oldest fire station in 
Nashville still in use.
Originally built in 1929 to house a 
horse-drawn fire wagon, it was designed in
 the Tudor Revival style that was popular 
at the time to blend with the 
adjoining neighborhoods. 



These pics were taken while I 
stopped at a red light or slowly 
cruised by.
I am taking my camera to 
Nashville soon and get my 
own pics.
 
There are What was once
homes on the same block as the fire station,
that are now housing businesses.
One home/business is this one

I love these houses.
This one 1905 21st Ave, was 
built in 1905. Although not for 
sale, it values at 825,063.

With DJ being in the ICU, hospital, 
and now in rehab I felt like
Braden needed some time so 
today I had a date with my 
15 yr old grandson.
We went to Cracker Barrel for 
lunch/dinner and then
to a movie.
Silly thing, trying on my sunglasses.
We saw

Wed. afternoon, 4:20, we were the 
only in the theater.
Had the whole place to 
ourselves. 
We had a good time.

Pam





 

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 









 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Coffee Table Redo

Another Chilling Day - Brothers HOuse