102, Pumpkin Pound Cake, Looking Back, And Cars



Car dash on Tuesday afternoon,
102.
 
Summer has returned and 
its being hateful.

I thought I would give this
a try, I found it on 
this board at Dollar Tree. 

If I give it a try anytime
soon I will let you know how it is.

Pasted this car on the way to see
DJ on Tuesday. Loved the saying
so I took a pic.

One night on the way home, 
Amber and I stopped for dinner and 
saw this car. 
I LOVE OLD CARS. 
In the back window, 
a mini of the car.

Speaking cars, have you 
ever seen a driverless car?
I saw my first one in my
trips to Nashville.

Saw them so many times it was 
crazy. No way I would ever get in 
one of these.

Now, I have more cards
to make but this is the one
I left with the nurses in 
the hospital when DJ went 
to rehab. 

I have one to make for ICU, 
Rehab, Troopers, Hickman Co. Sheriffs office
and before all is said and done, prob 
more. 

Ann, I loved your card. Thank you for that.
DJ smiled at it also.

Pam


Comments

Liz A. said…
That is a cool old car. Nope, not getting in a driverless car. You can't make me.
Christine said…
Lovely card and the recipe looks good.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Coffee Table Redo

Another Chilling Day - Brothers HOuse