Week After, Fog/Snow, and Paintings at Antique Store
One week ago, Wed. evening that blue
black demon wasp got me. I never in my life seen
anything swell like that within seconds of impact.
FYI - as a child a bee would get me from
time to time, usually cause this ole girl
disliked wearing shoes outside.
I was not stung again till my early
20s and a wasp got me. No reaction.
Ten yrs or so ago a hornet, got me and there
was little swelling, red and itching.
Now to jump back to today, apparently, I have
developed a allergic reaction to stings.
But isn't that a given as we age, our
system changes. Things that might not
have been an issue yrs ago, turn to become
one?
So now, after this, I will be dodging
critters with stingers when I go out.
The funny thing, I had noticed this yr
was that not only would the blood suckers
find me when I went out, flies, gnats, ants,
but bees and wasps seemed to want to
swam me. NO....I do not wear sweet scents or
anything when going out and I do
shower so I don't stink.
You know that saying, "getting old is
not for sissies"???
I understand that saying more
and more daily.
Anyway, there is still a tad little
red around and above the smile
lines. The swell, itch and pain
from those jowls hanging down is
gone. The one of my right side
sort concerned me, it got so big,
sore and my glands in my neck seemed
to be the same.
Yay....probably no lingering side effects,
just stay away from stinkers.
I worked with a friend at Printing that
told me this as a young adult and it has
stayed with me.
I have counted one fog morning so
far this Aug.
Maybe this years instead of
just counting, I will record
them so I can see if it holds true.
This is Kim. One of my newest friends
in this area. She is a graduated college
art student and a member
of the artist guild for Dickson Co.
She is also the lady that holds the
Wed. morning paint classes that I
attend from time to time.
Her work is hanging at
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow,
a local antique store for this month.
I am happy to say, my work,
will be hanging there in May.
Excited.
Have a great time,
Pam
Comments