The Change

 I did not go to the hospital on 
Friday. My yard was in need of some 
clippers. It needed a cut really badly.
However, my front and side had been cut,
thanks to Deborah to the left of me.
I did go around some areas close to the house
again. I cut as close as I can to 
try and avoid weed eating.

It did not work so well for the last
couple of weeks, the weeds were
trying to take over.
AND
it was almost there!
I struggled with the weeder, 
this one, that one, another one
and then the gas one.
The first two were actually one,
but two batteries. They suck.
Ten seconds on both and they are done.
So, I tried the plug in one, 
wrapped string, several times,
but the eater ate that up. 
the last one was I tried to start
the gas, I can't pull the string hard 
enough.
I said, SCREW IT!
I went in and posted on the 
Hickman page that I was in 
need of someone to do it for me.
I had a mom reach out. Her 17 yr
old (same age as DJ), could do it.
Out of several that replied, I picked him.
He came on Sat. to do it.

I cooked meatloaf, taters, and beans
on Saturday morning to take to the 
hosp. I knew Amber was tried of 
fast food. 
When I went in I was so surprised,
I missed one day and in that time,
the swelling in DJs eyes went down, 
a lot. When I entered the room, he
was in a wheelchair, and I could see
his eyes for the first time in a week.
He was smiling and talking
Made my day.

Hope to be back at blogging soon,
Pam


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Coffee Table Redo

Another Chilling Day - Brothers HOuse