Meatloaf Sandwich, Keys, The Decision

 

I stopped at Mary Belle for lunch 
yesterday. I have been there before, and
I have shared meals from there along with the 
seasonal cute names for coffees and such.
I saw on the menu was a meatloaf sandwich,
how good that sounded.
I came to me, stuffed and sliced for 
easier eating.
I was so thick I almost could not
get my mouth around it.

Four bites in and a couple of fries, I 
was done. Packed it up in a to go
container and was able to finish off
the one slice I started on earlier.
I only had two bites to go, so I ate those
before bed last night hours after I 
had eaten out.
Morning rolled around and I had
on whole slice of sandwich waiting, along
with fries. 
Heated up the meat and ate a few bites
for breakfast and finished it off for lunch.
Four meals off one.
It was DELISH.

I know I am probably not telling you
anything you don't know, but
I am not a really organized person.
Plus, I tend to place things in places
that makes no sense at to begin with.
With all that said, over a week ago when
I cut the yard, I sort of misplaced
my mower keys. I stressed for days over
this key, looking all over where I thought
I might have set it. Walking through the 
yard to see if I dropped them.
Finally, "I HAD A DREAM"!
Yes, I had a real dream, and smack
dab in the middle of that dream,
I saw my mower keys, laying on
a gray surface. I took that as my sign.
On Wed. morning, I did a load of laundry
and while taking the load out of the 
washer I saw my mower keys laying 
in there on the gray surface.

Sometimes a dream has meaning, sometimes
it might not. I can't always read mine and 
most times I don't even try. In the case of 
the keys, they appeared for just a min. and did 
not actually fit within what I was dreaming.
I WOKE so fast, smiled and rolled over to 
go back to sleep.

I know those of you that followed me before
my move to rural TN., you are aware of the venue.
I worked there for four yrs just as it 
started to bust at the seams.
I was at the venue two to four times
a week working, never saying no when
asked. I did love it, however, before my move
I had decided to back away some due to my
health. 
I have continued to watch the venue post
and weddings from there. I also, from 
an hour and 15 mins down the road, noticed 
changes coming. 

I picked up on many, many things that the 
venue was slowing down. James retired from the 
US Postal Service, so Julie and him started 
booking less so that they could do things 
for themselves. 

A yr and a half ago, Julie lost her brother, 
and being they only had each other, everything
Wayne had went to Julie. House, motors, 
boats, cars....
I saw the biggest change coming when
they bought a lake house in Big Sandy Tn.

I was in town and I went by to talk with them.
At that point, they were on the fence on 
what they were going to do. Stay in Mt. Juliet 
and have a lake house or move. I knew the answer when 
they told me that.
So, after the first of the yr. 
The Bright Place, Home of 
TN Tiny Weddings and Glory Rides,
will be sold.

Will TN Tiny Weddings relocate?
I feel that maybe Julie would like to 
try that, but I also know, that rural area might
not be the place that the venue would survive. 
Glory Rides, rebuilding of old cars and trucks
has an amazing garage to move too....
but I guess we will have to wait and see 
if Tn Tiny Weddings lives, or dies.

James and Julie are 1 hr and 15 min from me, 
Big Sandy is 1 hr and 25 mins from me off
towards Tn/Ky line. I think. But with a guest house
 on the property, I have been told I can come 
and stay a weekend whenever.

Why decided to move, Julie and James are
not out there on the lake in Mt Juliet with 
the peace it used to have. Hermitage had moved
in right up next to MJ. and MJ has moved right into
Lebanon. Those cute farms with little homes and 
rustic barns are going away and the growth of 
the area I lived, has grown so much in two yrs. 
I don't blame them for wanting out.

Like my daughter in law, with her having 
her license, she is starting a new chapter to her
life. One that up to this point she has worked for, went to school
for, studied for all her life to get to her dream 
job. 
Same with James and Julie, they have worked hard,
it's time for them to enjoy life, but I know them,
they will find something else to get busy with.
Here is wishing them a fantastic new start 
to the next chapter in their lives.

I know it will be hard for them to leave
the Bright Place
but they are loving the lake house.

And from the pics I have seen, 
it will be a good place for them.


Even though Julies brother has
been gone almost two yrs., 
in Sept we will have a party to 
honor him. Prob our last garage get
together at the Bright Place, 
Home of Tn Tiny Weddings and 
Glory Rides.

Stay tune to future post on the life
of Tn Tiny Weddings.
Pam









Comments

Dang, it would be sad for the Tiny Weddings venue to go bye-bye, always some terrific wedding photos from there.
Liz A. said…
Sad for the end of an era. But they have to do what's right for them. Maybe someone else would want to buy the venue and continue it.
NanaDiana said…
Things change, don't they? Some changes are harder than others. Some make us long for 'what was' and with other changes we realize that 'it was time'. Kids grow and their lives change course(s), friends and neighbors retire and move...it's a never ending circle of life. Hugs- Diana
ps-thanks for visiting my blog the other day...just now getting around to visiting back!
Ann said…
Sad that Tn tiny wedding will be no more but understandable. They deserve a break and time to enjoy life

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Coffee Table Redo

Another Chilling Day - Brothers HOuse