Lollipop, Frogs, Mouse Tit, App, Bird Sounds, and Population

Couple days back I asked if you 
thought I would bite the lollipop, 
well, just in case you were wondering, I 
did! Right as soon as I put it in my 
mouth!!
I keep spearmint candy on hand always,
with those, I never suck on them,
let them shrink down, I throw them in 
my mouth and CHOMP....
I chew them right up.

Just wished they would eat up the fire ants.


I have heard so many different birds on 
my merlin app since moving to the country.
From the first of June till now I have
heard 32 different birds.
1. Coopers Hawk
2. Red eyed vireo
3. Shipping Sparrow
4. Tufted Titmouse
5. Eastern Wood Pewee
6. Northern Cardinal
7. Red Bellied Woodpecker
8. White Breasted Nuthatch
9. American Robin
10. House Finch
11. Summer Tanager
12. Scarlet Tanager
13. Blue Gray Nut Catcher
14. Carolina Wren
15. Blue Jay
16. Yellow Billed Cuckoo
17. Red Shoulder Hawk
18. Yellow Throated Vireo
19. Great Crested FLy catcher
20. Brown Headed Cowbird
21. Ruby Throated Hummingbird
22. Carolina Chicka dee
23. White eyed vireo
24. Wood Thrush
25. Bother Parula
26. Common Crackle
27. Northern Mockingbird
28. Worm Eating Warbler
29. Gray Cat Bird
30. Red Wing Blackbird
31. Indigo Bunting
32. Brown Thrasher

New birds I have seen since moving
here.
I have seen a Brown Headed Cowbird,
A Dark Eye Junco
A Summer Tanager and 
An Indigo Bunting

If you don't have this app on your phone,
it's a free load and it's fun to know
what birds you are hearing.

Mostly the birds I have heard stay 
within the safety of the trees.
I have decided I need to either get some
good binoculars or pull out the 
telescope. I like Theresa's idea (my
old boss at Photo Services) a large
lens but the cost would be a lot
more than the binoculars and the 
telescope I have in the closet!
So, at this point, no new lens.


Load it and listen, 
and learn.

I was talking to a friend James, from
school before Mike's funeral the other day.
He was spitting out numbers about the growth
of Nashville. I thought I would do some
searching via, yeah, you know it, the 
internet! lol
In Dec. 2023 when I moved to Hickman County
there was a total of 25,826 folks in this county, now
there is 26,525.
In Davidson County, where I did live, there was a
total of 712,334 people and now
755,185. 
There is actually more miles, 614, in my county
then in the one I lived in before which has
525. 
Crazy difference. 

On Sunday night, after Evie's Sunday
bday party, Amber got this from 
Hannah.

Evie went to lay down with her mom,
and dragging along with her was the
pillow I made her.
She told her mom she loved it.
That makes me so happy.

FYI, I am typing this out on 
Monday night. My DIL had her test
today and 
SHE PASSED!
She is now a MF Therapist, licensed and 
ready to go.
Oh yes, my son's humor, MF means
Marriage and Family.
Congrats to Britney.

Happiest Day to you,
Pam

                                                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Coffee Table Redo

Another Chilling Day - Brothers HOuse