Family Addition, Partners in Crime, Sting Pic, Brushing Misty and the Swelling
On Wednesday my family had addition,
enter the world.
Actually, two additions.
My Uncle Jerry, is now a Great,
Great Grandpa.
Making my cousin Kathy,
a Great Granny again.
This is her third and these
two are actually brothers to the
girl already here, that made
Kathy a great the first time.
Two boys.
Congrats to Collyn, his wife (parents)
Kathy and Kenny (greats)
Wendi and Joey (grands)
and Uncle Jerry (the best).
Now, look at this man and tell me
he looks like a great, great grandpa?
Moving on....
This pic was taken back after I
retired, about ten years ago.
These are my partners in crime,
Deborah, Cindy and I.
The three of us were the secretaries of
the Medicare Fraud Unit of
the
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
We met for lunch the day this pic was
taken. Matter of fact, we have met several times
over the years.
This coming Friday we will be meeting again
for lunch, stories, laughs and the love we have
for each other.
I was 48 when I met these ladies
and the bond that formed was
instant and fun.
Cindy and I are the same age,
but Deb is a few yrs older than us,
Cindy is as bad as me, she
thinks MAYBE, 72.
Not really sure of the number, I
have a hard time keeping up with that
stuff. But we have a great bond.
Here is a wasp sting pic of the day.
Still a little red, hard to see in
pics in the areas that swelled so bad.
Next pic of course was taken with
the camera flipped, so it is my
right side. It is the side that
REALLY swelled up and got real
red, also, you can tell by the marks
I left behind, it itched.
If I take my bottom teeth out...
haha...just kidding, if I take my
bottom teeth and try to scratch
the top lip, it still feels a tad
funny, which tells me it is still some
swollen.
This also makes 4.5 days since
that blue black demon got me.
I also want to state, I have never in
my life had a reaction like this before.
But, there again, with my body being
so sensitive in so many ways, I am not
surprised.
For the first few years, Lily was not
into brushing. But as she has aged, she
has learned that she
LOVES
it. Misty on the other hand, still has
not learned to love it, I am
not even sure she likes it.
With that said, I could get by with
never having to brush Lily, there is never
anything in the brush.
I have started brushing Misty nightly,
and this is a look at what I
get off Misty every night.
Do you play with the pics in Snapchat?
I don't often, been years since I have
but last night I had
too.
Terrible wasp sting!!
Pam
Comments