Cartoon Character or Bad Botox, Lunch with T, Visit with Binx and Kevin, and Purrs
I went searching for a pic that
said, "Welcome to August",
when I found this.
Thinking this is missing a letter.
WARNING
This post includes HORRIBLE
pics.
Continue at your own risk of
laughter.
Cartoon character
pic of me,
or
bad botox job?
NOPE...
this is what happens when
you are headed in one direction
and a blue black wasp is
headed towards you.
You don't see it, it flies
right into you and
BAM...
damn little sucker got me.
Pain was instant and HORRIBLE.
This event, just another chapter in
my life took place on Wednesday
evening as I was headed out
to weed eat some on the yard.
I almost hit my knees on the
front porch.
Allergy pill and ice.
Next day which was Thursday.
And Friday.
Top lip still pretty messed up,
those dangling jaws are still
swollen. Going to get allergy
shot so maybe I can worm my
way into a fast see by the doc.
Did not see the doc.
However, I picked up Benadryl
and Benadryl cream.
staying in, heat makes it worse.
I did not got to ER, I kept
an eye on my breathing and thanks
to now taking allergy shots I
carry an epipen that I was thankful
to have but did not need.
Hell, at the price of two, I almost hate
the thought of having to use one!
I think I need a cartoon name..
what do you think it should be?
Awe, look at my unstung face
in the pic below...
FYI, for those that don't know, I
am an accident waiting to happen most
days. My mom said that when it came
time to get in line for body parts I got in the
line with defective parts that was meant
for the thrash.
She always used to say, if anything strange
can happen, or some wild illness or
accident, it will happen to me.
She was not wrong.
Matter of fact when my aunt saw
my pics on FB, this was her comment.
Oh no, bless your heart. I can hear you mom
now “if anything strange is gonna happen it’s gonna happen to Pam”
Plus, I missed a facetime call with my brother yesterday,
he never facetimes so I figure he just wanted to see
the face!!
not getting pics of me and my friends together.
After lunch we headed over
to Dana and Kevins house.
Dana was at a funeral out of town and
Kevin had just had back surgery.
We were taking him lunch.
Again....no pic.
However, I remembered to pull out the
camera to get some shots of Binx.
and leg butts.
Salem, Binx's sister, would not come off
the cat tree to give us any time.
CATS!!
I have been just here and there
playing around with my sewing skills.
I had picked up some clearance towels
at Hobby Lobby, I buy things like that throw
them in a box for gifts later.
But I took these two and decided to make
Amber an apron for her Bday.
Two towels and ribbon I had on hand.
I love when I can come up with
things like that to do.
Anyway, gotta move my
rear. Coffee is down, Lily has been
brushed and massaged. She lays beside me
sleeping, yet purring.
Said it before, that is such an
amazing sound.
Comments