More on my Girl
After getting Lily Home
on Tuesday, after her pee break,
a few bites of food and wanting out,
she decided to settle into her
carrier, and gave herself
a nice long bath before falling
off to sleep.
She had to wash off the hospital
stay.
I was a happy woman on Tuesday on
my way to pick my baby girl up.
Lily Bit slept in her carrier,
last night. I guess the tightness is
a comfort for her.
I closed off the doors so that she needed
to stay in the room I am in. I want to
keep an eye on her to be sure she eats
and drinks, make sure she don't throw up.
As of Wed., around four pm. Lily has
had four small meals. She is keeping the
food and water down. She is right now
hanging at the window looking out.
I tear up and then I smile and dance
around the room when she eats!
Lily started this journey at
nine years of age (got cha date
was in June), and at a whopping weight
of 7.4. Yep, the vet asked me was she
always so little. She always has been,
and she only eats what she needs,
unlike her sister who likes to over
eat. She is now a tad skinnier,
at 6.6. Such a small amount but on a cat it
really shows, esp when I pick her
up, she is so light.
Last night Misty stood at the carrier
and just watched her a bit.
Misty missed her being here
she kept looking for her.
point that I heard that low meow that
she usually directs to Misty. No slapping
at this time. Normally I say, Lily, to let
her know that is not how she
needs to behave. Today when I heard it,
I smiled.
I did let Misty and Lily out on the deck
before the heat moved in.
Once the heat approached, I made them
come in where the air is on. I don't
want either one of them heating up.
Today, not as bad as yesterday which
was in the low to mid 90s and the
feels like was 110,
While on the deck, I sat on the daybed
just so I could keep an eye on her.
I know, maybe too much, but I needed
it for me.
I did snap this pic of Lily.
She is sporting her new furry
boot style that she adopted while
at the hospital. Her side and belly is
shaved also.
But I have a cat with a poodle cut on the legs.
Just before I sat down to finish this
post that I started while on the deck with
the girls, Lily ate a bit more..
YEP....I DID ANOTHER
DANCE!
DANCE!
You know the saying, Dance like no one
is watching?...
I don't care who watches.
Thank you again for all the great comments and
well wishes for my girl,
Pam
Comments