Loving Pigs, To and During, Adoptive Grands, 4 Generations, Evie, and The Look of Love


I am not sure if I shared this 
with  you or not, but Evie, loves the 
color pink, more so she loves pink
pigs!
How cute is that?
Here is a part of her bday gift I 
don't think I shared with you,
a canvas bag I painted on.
By the way, she loved her pillow.

Here I am headed to Evie's party.

And the next three pics are me
at the party with the kids.

Brodie

Beckham, who only wanted down
to run and play.
 

And this sweet girl.

Next few pics will be of my 
adoptive brat grandsons.
Namath
Chandler aka Chan Man
And Brayden talking with Namath

Jesse was sitting off to the back
of the room and I did not get a pic
of him.
Except in a group shot.

That is Jesse on the left
end of the bench.
Course Chandler did not get the 
memo that said, look at the camera
and smile!


Four generations.


Always sweet to have those
generational pics.

Evie's shirt says, "I 
was 6, not I am 7"...
so, she had a 6 7 bday party.

I remember Cory and a backwards 
party once where everyone wore
their clothes backwards.
He also had an "I'm
an American Bday"...
All done in red, white and blue.

Now for cuteness. 

Eyes partly closed, from pleasure.
Loud calming purrs. 
First the brushing of the head,
and then a massage of the head.
This girl is in the zone.
And with that look and those
purrs, means that every cent I spent
in making sure this girl was on the road
to getting well, was worth it.
Every cent, dime, dollar....
I would do it again, but it would have
to wait till my checking account 
builds back up!

Hoping you have a great day,
Pam



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Coffee Table Redo

Another Chilling Day - Brothers HOuse