Changes and Misty

 OH YES!!!!

We went from 
87 on Sunday to a high 
of 65 Monday, and I loved
it.

I had a couple of errands to run,
then I picked up my
Wally World grocery
order and when I had 
that put away, I took 
a short nap.
After my nap, I really was
not worth anything so
Lily and I hung out on
the daybed out on the deck.
I flipped on the tv and 
watched a couple movies
in between coming in 
and doing a few things.
Misty, NOPE, 
she never even came out,
she hates the cool temps.

But speaking of Misty,
this was her last night,
stretched out on 
my bed with me last night
while I read before bed.





She was comfy and sleeping
so hard.
It was all I could do 
to not pick her up
and love on her.

Hope you have a 
great day,
Pam

 


Comments

Christine said…
It is getting cooler Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
I love the pictures of Misty. Our temperatures have changed too and it's feeling so nice.
Ann said…
It's colder here as well especially at night. I spent most of Sunday and Monday laying around on the couch and watching tv.
Sandee said…
It's finally cooled off a bit here too. I'm so ready for fall and the cooler temperatures. So ready.

Awww on Misty. She's a happy camper.

Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Darla M Sands said…
I was chilled outside today. lol I'm not going to complain.
It's gonna be cold here tonight. Sweet Misty, you are so comfy and adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom