Replies, The Girls, and Fall Decor

I probably need to do this
more often, reply to your
comments, but for some 
reason or the other, I 
don't.
  
Liz over at 
Said this on my blog of
only putting up FALL
stuff and not putting
out any Halloween.

Good job avoiding Halloween. You're

doing better than the stores (which have

 some Christmas out already). Although,
 it is close enough, if you ask 
me... (For Halloween decor, I mean.)

When the temps start to change
and there is a crisp in the 
air I start wanting fall to hurry
up. As far as putting Halloween out,
I would do it in a minute, but 
I am trying to respect and enjoy 
each holiday or season.
Course both my favorite season 
is FALL and my favorite 
holiday is 
HALLOWEEN.


Terry (Dad) over at
said~
Make sure the ant traps are not accessible 
to tiny paws. We do have an exterminator that
 treats and does a barrier outside, but
 never inside with kitties.

The other day I was willing to take 
Misty and Lily to 
my daughters so that 
spraying could be done inside,
I did not have just a few ants,
I had 100's and 100's.
But I battled and battled 
really hard trying all the natural 
home remedies, and felt I was
losing the fight.
But, dude will be here tomorrow
and I have decided that 
I am only letting him spray 
outside. I don't want my 
babes breathing that stuff. 
I think spraying outside since 
I have the amount of ants inside,
down so much.

Terry also said in another 
comment ~
We have one house in our neighborhood 
with a weird window placement, so not 
I know there won't be any witches there!

haha....my question to you is,
but do you have that weird window
also, and if not.....oops, guessing 
that witch will visit you and 
the kitties!
lol

Now that the subject of 
witches has come up,
I have to say that I had my
broom was tuned up and 
ready to go!
Ride the wind!!!

On Saturday little miss
priss Felicity stayed the night 
at NiNis (Amber).
Today, Evie came by for 
a visit. 
Look at these two girls.

and check out Felicity's head
full of curls.
They look like they have
been playing good.


I love these girls so much.


I have to put lights
the decor on the left side 
so that it all works out.


Pam








Comments

Sandee said…
We won't do anything that is bad for the kitties. They are the most important babies in our home.

I love those curls. Both are most adorable.

Oh the fall decorations. I love the warm colors of fall.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. A big hug to you and scritches to the kitties. ♥
Mari said…
I'm fighting Fall! I want to hang on to Summer as long as I can. But I will be putting out Fall decor shortly. I'm not a Halloween fan though - I just add Thanksgiving to the mix. :)
Those girls are adorable!
Ann said…
When it comes to decorating I think everyone has their own set of rules that works for them. In the end we have to just do what makes us happy
Those girls are so cute! Hey, we don't have those wierd windows so we're on witch watch LOL!
Liz A. said…
Glad to hear you're getting an exterminator. Even just spraying outside should help cut down on the critters. I've been where you are. It's a lot to deal with ants.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom