First Pastel, Misty Sleeping

  All my artsy bloggers
out there, be kind.
My very first EVER
oil pastel.


Thanks. P2 for the pastels
and paper to play with.
Hope you like it.

Misty, sleeping on the couch, in
the center of the sectional. No 
clue why she props her
head up like that or how
that is comfy to her.




Although, she might look
sweet like this, she
was a wild thing when she
brought a centipede into the 
house and I tried to catch it.
She snapped it up and tried to 
run from me, I won however, 
and the centipede got put out.

Meanwhile, Lily is in my
bedroom, door closed, and in 
time out for jumping Misty (twice)
while she tried to play with 
her centipede.
Oh my....
kids BEHAVE!








Comments

I couldn't see the pastel, maybe it was really light. I do see Misty though!
Ann said…
Very nice painting. Good job
Marie Smith said…
Misty is having a good snooze! Love the painting,

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom