Hummingbirds

Sorry, I have been MIA...
Monday my internet and 
tv went out.
ATT came out on 
Tuesday and said he had
to get the cable guy out there,
so that guy came today.
Couple hours in to it,
working on the box down the road,
he was able to get me 
up and going.
YAY...

I originally installed the hummingbird
feeder in the backyard. But I sort of let
it go by the wayside. 
So, I moved it to the front
porch, right in line of the couch.
After seeing a hummingbird take to 
it, I went out twice to photograph
them.

Best I can figure, there are three.
This light color one.


One a lot smaller and darker
in color, I think it might
be the babe of the other two.


Felt like this one was posing
for me. 



Then there is the one that
flies by fast and don't hang 
around, the one I want to get
a good pic of, the 
Ruby Red Throated
Hummingbird. 
Man, he is fast.

Maybe tomorrow.
Funny story though,
I was outside with the camera and
Misty was at the storm door,
meowing. Calling me in the 
house, but when I did not come
in, I heard a knocking sound. I looked
in the livingroom window, Misty
is standing on her hind legs, taking
her paw and tapping the 
window to get my attention.
My critters are so 
SMART.

Hoping your week is 
moving along nicely,
Pam








 

Comments

Red Rose Alley said…
These are great hummingbird photos Pam! I just took a hummingbird photo today though the window at my neighbor's feeder, and it didn't come out as clear as I would have liked. These pics made me smile. I love to see the hummer, especially in flight with its tiny wings. : )

~Sheri
Christine said…
Glad your internet is back
How cool is that!?! Misty sounds like she is a little jealous though!
Ann said…
Nice that you got that many hummingbirds. I never had any luck attracting them.
Mari said…
Glad you got your internet back!
Hummingbirds are so fascinating.
That Misty is a smart one!
The hummers are so pretty and your photos are amazing! Misty, way to go girl!!!
Liz A. said…
Is the hummingbird feeder in a good place for the cats to watch? I bet they would love that.
Jeanie said…
Misty's a whiz kid! You're going to love that feeder. How fun will that be!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom