Skip to main content

Get Well Card, Fat and Not Fat, and Chilling

My sis in laws brother in law
had cancer surgery and 
was recovering so I made
him a card and sent to him.

He got a kick out of it. 

A school friend posted a pic
on fb of a group of us and when I looked
at it, I said to myself, "who is that woman in 
front?" haha...its me!!
May be an image of 5 people and people smiling

OUCH...I was FAT.

So I went back and
pulled out t a pic of me at
my heavyiest...210.


May be an image of 1 person, blonde hair and smiling

Then I pulled one from now,
137.
 
May be an image of 1 person and smiling
Big difference.

Sunday I laid down to 
watch some tv and 
I had company, Lily
Bit.
Throwing those legs
over mine and just chilling.
May be an image of cat

My sweet Lily Bit.

Been hot the last
two days, today I 
made the girls come
in around one and stay
in til around four.
Even with fans out there
I rather they not be out
in the heat. Although, 
Misty likes the heat.

Have a great day,
Pam 







Comments

Christine said…
Thoughtful card
Jeanie said…
Your get well card is fabulous. And I loved seeing the before and after photos. Well done!
Ann said…
My weight has been all over the place over the years. My lowest was after I split up with my first husband and when i met Wade
Liz A. said…
Chillin' inside is probably best in a heat wave. Stay cool.
That is such a cute card! Speaking of cute, hello sweet Lily!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom