Sleeping on the Glider, Busting Rocks, Dog Love, Playing with Bubbles

 Tuesday storms moved in,
but luck was on our side,
they were not as bad as they
thought they would be.
YAY!

However, schools were closing
early due to the storms
coming in and thinking they
would be bad. I picked the boys
up and brought they to my house.

DJ was hanging on the deck
while B and I were playing in 
the rocks.
When I came in, I 
saw this site.

Not sure how he kept from
falling off the glider but
he was packed on there!

I just poured a few bags of
egg rocks in what will be a 
flower bed. In that bed I will 
place pots. 

Egg rocks are full of the right
kind of rock for breaking
up! Round and somewhat
iridescent looking, but when
busted up, they contain quartz.



This is a stack of ones
that B busted up.


I thought quarts was just a 
crystal looking stone, clear but
NO, I read they can be black,
brown, orange, pink, rose
and purple. 

We found a bit of all those.

Brown.

Hard to tell, but these are pink.


A touch of black.


After busting rocks, B came
in to love on his 
BEST FRIEND, 
Emmy Lou. 

Now, your smile for the day...
Lily watching bubbles
I was blowing for her.



BEAUTIFUL girl.

Do you like bubbles?
Have you ever played with them
with photography?
I love playing with them, 
camera or not.

Here is hoping you are having 
a great day,
Pam




 


Comments

Smashing rocks with hammer, that brings back memories!
Marie Smith said…
I wondered how the storm was there. So glad to hear all is well. Time with the boys is precious!
Ann said…
Sure doesn't look very comfortable the way DJ is laying there.
I haven't played with bubbles in years.
Liz A. said…
I'm glad the storm didn't turn out to be as bad as all that. But better safe than sorry. I'm glad they closed the schools early.
Darla M Sands said…
What an endearing post. ~hugs~ Do you know there are catnip bubble makers? Whether it's a good idea, I don't know. Our kitties weren't interested when my mother gifted a bottle decades ago. ~shrugs~ Be well, my dear.
Mari said…
I remember breaking rocks open when I was a kid and having such fun! What a good idea you came up with for them!
HA! B can now be inducted into the Rock Hall of Fame!
Christine said…
Cute Lily

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom