Cleaning, Flowerbed, Caterpillar, Bloom and the Face

 So Saturday I did some
much needed cleaning, 
I cleaned the girls room, 
polished the furniture, 
vacuumed the floor, and 
mopped. Same with the hall,
the guest bathroom, and 
the guest room. 
I have some stuff stacked on 
each bed that I need
to go through, but
will get to that.

After that, I went to the 
backyard and made a 
new flowerbed.


While I was making 
the flowerbed I found this
guy. First one of the year.

Talk about the first, my 
first iris bloom about 
to bust wild open.
First one in my new yard.

Now, your smile for 
the day.
Lily all stretched out.


So comfy looking.
And try not to love 
this face coming up.
 




Can't help it, you know it,
you gotta love it!

Planted some herb seeds
in pots. Growing from 
seeds this yr., plants
were crazy price.
But I brought the 
pots inside till at least
next week. We had two days
of freeze in the morning so 
I am not taking any
chances. 

Have you planted any thing 
so far this season?
What?

Pam





Comments

Ann said…
You had a very productive day. Lily sure looks comfy all stretched out there. Love those close ups.
Liz A. said…
It sounds like you got a lot done.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom