Camping...NO, Oz Nails, Curling Up, Friends and The Cross

 Sometimes I just have to 
laugh out loud when 
scrolling FB and the internet!
Cause you know that it describes
a lot of people but 
BAM
it sure sounds like you.
I have said this all my life
when asked about camping.
Give me a hotel, soft bed,
electric and I would be all
good!

Today, I am starting my 
day with an Oz theme.
Red for the Ruby slippers
and blue for Dorothy's dress. 

haha....this sort of thing
happens when you are a bored
artist! haha..


I hope you all had a great Easter.
The boys were with their dad,
so it was just Amber, 
me, Emmy Lou and the 
girls. Lily was out doing her
usual, not letting anything
ruffle her hair, and Misty stayed
in her hammock under the bed, 
UNTIL 
Amber pulled out of the 
driveway!

Before my move, when someone
came over, Misty headed for 
my bed, she had made a hole
in the material that covers the bottom
of the box springs. She would crawl
up in there and wait.
 
The covering was a mess so when 
I moved, I removed it.
Poor girl was lost, 
so I purchased these hammocks
that has four hooks on them.
Two were hung under the bed,
one for each girl. 
She loves it....she is 
snug as a bug in her
hammock.

After Amber left to go pick up
the boys, I went out and 
curled up for a bit on
the glider.


This is Renee and I.
I had to warn her at the wedding
to not introduce me to 
anyone she knows as
her hubs old girlfriend!

When her daughter past, I went
to the visitation and she was
introducing me to her friends and 
family as Chris' old girlfriend. 
Personally, I get offend when 
someone calls me 
OLD! lol

On this pic, she included Chris.

On Easter, I posted this
on FB.

I took this years ago in 
California. 
Loved how the sun 
was peeking out around
the cross.

Have a happy day!
Pam
















Comments

If you are not a camper, you would not enjoy our lifestyle. We lived 6 years in a camper traveling throughout the country before we built our home. Now we travel about 1/2 of the time 3-4 months at a time.
Sandee said…
That's my kind of camping too. When hubby and I first started dating he took me camping. Tent and the works. The first day was fine, but the night was awful. A storm came through. It was freezing to me and hubby slept like a baby. I couldn't wait for the sun to come up. We never went again, but we've spent many a night in nice hotels.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Pam. A big hug to you and lots of scritches to your precious kitties. ♥
Ann said…
I have to agree with the camping thing. I would be willing to really rough it though and maybe stay in one of those really fancy campers.
Liz A. said…
Yes, I'll go "camping" anyplace with a bed, running water, and electricity.
Marie Smith said…
A family member describes camping as a hotel without mints on the pillow.
Darla M Sands said…
I rather miss camping; we have a nice tent that's gone unused for a decade or more. :( Of course, I'd really rather be at our favorite hotel overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. ~sigh~ Thanks for sharing your news and photos. Blessings, my dear.
Mari said…
I'm with you on camping. My hubby likes to rough it. I need a good bed, running water, flushing toilets and electricity.
Love the story of your friend and Chris. You both have a great sense of humor!
No camping for the Mom here either, she would meet you at the hotel LOL!
Only been camping once!
Never again, each to their own but like Mari, I do like a good bed, running water, flushing toilets and electricity.

Happy April wishes.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom