Evie, Stretching Out, and Wrong Way

 Poor little Evie, 
seems that she can't 
catch a break.
Temp for several days
has been running 102 to
103. She has RSV and strep.
Went to the ER and they
were going to send her home,
just then she decided to show them
wrong and threw up.

This is her second night in 
Vandy. Although, I can report
that she is feeling better, after
the facetime call I just had
with her. She was giggling and 
being silly. 

Please keep her in your 
thoughts and prayers. 

This morning I was stretched
out on the couch chilling
with my fave fur. 
And talk about 
stretching out!!!



This girl can really do it.

Went to Amber's yesterday
to take DJ to the doc so 
Amber did not have to 
take off....
while sitting in the waiting 
room I looked up and noticed 
the store bought painting.

Do you notice what is wrong
with this pic?

Well, if you did not notice, 
it was hanging wrong.
Sideways!

This is how it should be 
hanging.


I did show the lady behind
the counter the pic and 
told her what I noticed.
She laughed and said, "no 
one has ever noticed it".
I left that thought with her
in hopes she will see that it
is changed!

Would you have noticed the pic
being hung wrong?

Pam












Comments

Darla M Sands said…
Poor little Evie! I just said a simple prayer. ~hugs~ As for Lily Bit's adorable stretch, I used to call that particular one the "superhero" pose when Tilly or Jezebel hung their front legs over the tall cat tree perches like they were going to fly away. lol Thanks for sharing the puzzle about that print on the wall. I figured the tree trunks were fence posts (!) because there's a house around here that repurposed their stumps. I should photograph it; that fencing looks awesome.
Jeanette said…
I may have noticed if I looked at it long enough but not at first glance! Love the stretched out kitty!
Rhodesia said…
I hope that Evie is on the mend. Well done on spotting the painting. Not sure that I would have registered if you had not said what is wrong with it.

Chees Diane
Prayers to sweet Evie from all of us. Hey, I thought that picture was sideways when I first saw it.
Christine said…
Hope Evie recovers soon! I might have noticed that painting!
Marie Smith said…
How your little sweetie is feeling much better now!
Ann said…
I hope Evie is feeling better soon.
Don't know if I would have noticed the painting or not. I might have just thought it was a really odd looking picture.
Liz A. said…
I hope Evie is feeling better. I probably would have only noticed the painting if I was sitting there for a while staring at it. A quick glance? Nah, I wouldn't pay that much attention.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom