Dolly, Singing, Property Line, and Leftover Meal

 This woman is amazing.
Singing Rocky Top at a UT
football game and then doingt
this half time event.
And man, too look like that
at 77! I did not even look like
that after in my late
20s!

Dolly is also supporting
the Red Kettle 
this yr. But when I say
supporting, I don't mean
just commercials, 
she donated a million bucks
to the Salvation Army.
Along with having a new book
come out and cutting
her first all time
ROCK album.

I watched a video on line
of her at half time and I 
was amazed at how good
at 77 she looked in that 
outfit. Course, she gives 
credit where credit is due, 
to her doctors!
But with that said, I mentioned
watching the video cause
during that performance, I noticed
that the stage must have been tight 
and limited to space, she would hold
on to a part of the stage behind her,
but even with that, she turned
and sang to the people in 
the stands behind the stage. 

I know I have stated before, that
I just think this woman is 
AMAZING!
Now, let me also say that 
when she sang with Porter
Wagner, I did not think she
sounded good when she sang.
I think I read somewhere that 
she took singing lessons after 
that. 
I wonder, if singing lessons
would help me?
Yep, thinking that would not
even help!

Take my word for it....
I can't sing!
Can't even carry a tune
in a bucket.
I have been asked a lot 
of times, is there anything
I can't do....
so now you know, 
I can't sing but I can't
play an instrument either.
Two things I always wanted to 
do. So, I sing to my furs
until I see them cover their
ears with their paws!

My daughter went out to the 
house Friday to meet with the 
builder about the placement
of the shed. I asked her to 
also have him point out
the markers on the property 
line. I have an amazing lot.
Houses on each side are 
not up on me and I knew that
the back of the property went
back into the woods, only
with this pic, I now see
how far back in the woods
it goes.

That is taken from the property line,
facing the house! 
WOW...
glad its trees though, so I 
don't have to keep 
all that up. I am
going to love having that 
behind the house and knowing
that no one will be building 
up behind me. I will need to
walk this and see what is 
back behind the woods and 
my property.

Thanksgiving at Amber's
was great, so much food.
It was Amber, DJ, Braden,
me, Amber's exes boys, 
Brayden (also father to Evie),
Namatha, Chandler 
Hannah (Evies mom),
and Evie. 

I took containers to fill for
food for the next day.
This was lunch on
Friday. 


Hoping you all had a 
great Thanksgiving.

Pam










Comments

Christine said…
Dolly is amazing
Marie Smith said…
The new property looks spacious and not a lot of work. Yay!
Darla M Sands said…
Dolly always makes me smile. "Nine to Five" remains a fun film and brings back a rare memory of Mom attending a theater showing with me. :D I absolutely love your new place and can hardly wait to see inside. ~hugs~ I'm glad you enjoyed family time.
Ann said…
Yeah, there is no chance of me looking as good as Dolly when I'm that age.
That's an amazing property. I would love to have a wooded lot behind my house.
Liz A. said…
I've never looked that good. I only heard about her look on social media. I didn't see the game. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.
Pleased you had a great Thanksgiving.

All the best Jan
Jeanie said…
Dolly is just amazing! And I love your lot -- so glad that it protects your property -- it's beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom