New Fur Friends, Christy, Scott, Justin, Skunk and Deer

If you remember back a couple
of post, I went on a road trip.
Although, it was a long
day, I had fun and got to 
visit with an old friend's children.

But before introducing you 
to them, let me introduce
these sweet babies.

This is Titan.
What a handsome guy he
is and my newest friend.
He took right up with me.
He would even jump up on me,
but when he did, he was so gentle, like
he knew that my body could not
take a hard hit.
When standing on his rear paws,
he is as tall as me, if not taller. 

This is Fraya.
Fraya is not as trusting as Titan.
She is however, Christy's protector. 
She hangs right with 
Christy. 

And last but not least, 
Meet Aspen.

Another one that took up
with me. She is adorable.
Christy got her as a pup and
did not know till later that
she is deaf. 
She does however, know
hand signals. 

Meet Christy and her soon to
be hubs, Scott.

Christy is the first born of my
friend Laura. 

We lost Laura in Oct. 2018, 
just twenty days after Laura
hubs passed. 
She also passed on Christy's
bday. 

This is Justin with Christy.
Justin is Laura's second born.
He is 14 yrs younger than Christy.

I have known Justin longer
than Christy cause he lived here
in town with his mom and dad,
Christy was married and lived
3 hours away. 
So I saw a lot more of Justin.
Bless him, he found his mom.


This is Haylee with Scott and 
Christy, Christy's daughter. 



I took a lot more pics of 
the family and sent them on 
to Christy. But I will 
not bore you with all those.
So, I am sharing the visitor
to the house Thursday evening.

I had read that skunks will get out and 
dig for food when raining or right
after cause the ground is soft.
It was raining when I happened
to venture to the deck.
I watched him roam around, 
and also watched him crawl between
the fence to the other yard.
I had to laugh cause it seemed to
look like at one point her got
stuck.

A few weeks ago I got home
and as I slowly pulled in the
drive way, I saw Ms. Doe.
She was standing in the driveway
next to me. She was eating on 
leaves from the bush next door.


But then she proceeded to take
a stroll into my drive and 
down the street. 

Pretty sure this Ms. Doe is the one
that has been eating my Hosta,
ate my Sedum and the blueberries
off my new blueberry busy. 

Once I realized that the girl, or 
one like her was eating my blueberry
bush and my sedum I moved
those into the fenced area.
Hosta are in the ground so not
a lot I could do about them.

Nashville as you know, has been
growing like mad for the last ten 
years. With that, these babes are 
pushed out of the area's in which 
they live. 
Never growing up did we see deer
or skunk in the hood. 
We have seen deer, raccoons, skunks,
snakes, opossum, fox, wild turkey,
coyotes and even cougars.
So glad that my feline furs don't 
leave the deck.

Have a merriest day,
Pam

 

Comments

Darla M Sands said…
Lovely photos, all. Thank you for sharing. :D Blessings, my dear.
Sandee said…
I love all the pups and the deer. So precious. I said Awww.

I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Liz A. said…
It sounds like you had a good visit, especially with the dogs ;)
I'm glad you had a good time on your visit. Those pups are all such lookers!
Mari said…
I love seeing the wildlife, but you're right about the growth displacing them.
Christine said…
Nice to meet everyone
Ann said…
Great photos. I'm glad I didn't read that the skunk decided to spray while you were out there...lol
Marie Smith said…
Beautiful photos. I wish all good things for that family!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom