Not a Fan, Braden at the House, and Ms. Sassy

 In my fur babes blog

it was mentioned that
my daughter, Amber is
not the biggest fan of
cats. 

Brian over at 

asked how I had a 
family member that 
was not a fan of cats.

Like her mom, she has
a lot of allergies. You really
can't live in TN without
them. But added to the seasonal
allergies Amber is allergic
to cats. 
I was allergic to them but
I took allergy shots for ten
years. Although, I have
not taken any since 06,
I still don't have an issue.
THANK GOODNESS!

With Amber, she worked at 
a vets for 10 yrs. Took an  
allergy pill daily. But unlike
most of the family that have gone
to cats, she remains a dog family.

Braden AKA B stayed the night
with nana on Thursday night.
School is still on winter
break and Amber, DJ and
Big Brayden (Everleigh's dad)
went to the Titans football game,  
Braden did not want to go
so, he came and stayed
with me. They
did not get to their car afterwards
till 11 and B wanted
to stay the night. 

Lily was chilling on the 
couch with him.
B has the BIGGEST 
He loves all animals and 
they love him.

Amber took this pic
the other night and 
sent it to me.

She said B and Emmy Lou
got to sleep like this
every night. 

Got to facetime 
with Ms. Sassy the 
other day. 


Sweet girl.

Pam







Comments

Jeanie said…
Allergies make a big difference! Happy new year, my friend!
Liz A. said…
It must have been nice to have some family time.
Sweet photographs you've shared.

Happy New Year Wishes

All the best Jan
Miss Sassy is so darn cute!
Ann said…
I probably wouldn't want cats if I had allergies either. I had a sister-in-law who was allergic to them but took pills every day so she could have cats
Christine said…
My daughter is allergic to cats and some dogs
Sally said…
I never was really a cat person, but lately it seems like every cat in the neigherhood wants to be at our house. Not indoors because I really do have an allergy, but I do love watching them play outside. So cute.

Hoping for you, sweet Pam, a lovely and healthy New Year 2023!

xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom