The First Meeting

 Oh, I am so glad I did
not stay away from 
blogland 
for long, 
cause I have some
sweet pics to share.

I met Felicity Rose
for the first time 
Saturday.

Me with my great
grandbaby,
our first pic together.



Braden is so gentle 
and has the most
loving and caring heart.
He wanted to hold
his niece. 


Here is our 4th
generation pic.
Me, Amber, Caleb
and Felicity.


Had such a great time
visiting with the family
and esp with Felicity.

Emmy Lou wanted
to get in on 
the pics also. 




She looks so much
like Amber did.


Amber was getting way
too much loving so
shortly after this pic,
I had to take Felicity 
away from her.


Trinity (Felicity's mom)
and Felicity.


I am so in love
with this sweet
little baby girl.

Pam








Comments

Jeanie said…
These ARE sweet photos! And she is beautiful. I love the one of the two of you together. What a special meeting.
Sandee said…
Awww, what a cutie pie. Babies are so fun.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Liz A. said…
Very cute.
Marie Smith said…
Such a little cutie! Great picture of you with the three generation of sweeties, Pam. You are a lucky woman!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom