Not Afraid, Felicity, Hummingbird, Storm and Monkeys

 We are not afraid
of no
ghost!!
 
Hops Ville is 45
mins away and this
was on the local news
cause one of the 
news reporter lives
there. Too funny.

Got to facetime with 
Felicity the 
other night.



I think Felicity 
favors her 
granny, Amber.

This is a pic of
Amber at
around two months.


I have been enjoying
watching the hummingbirds now
that I know about the 
time they come around.


Prob with being out on the
deck or in the
yard don't happen
often. The POLLEN
has been a killer the 
last few days. 
I was out for 20
mins one evening and
I had to go in and 
take a bath.

Thursday I went to 
town to work...
as I left I
was trying my best
to beat this mess
as it came in.


As it was, I got home, five mins later
it came a down pour for about
10 mins. No thunder or
lightening....just rain.

FYI..
there are four
monkey's now.

 
lol.

Pam



Comments

Marie Smith said…
I see that forth monkeys everywhere these days, Pam. Lol.
Liz A. said…
I have to admit, sometimes I am the fourth monkey.
Red Rose Alley said…
Oh, that monkey photo is too funny.....and so true. So many on their phones nowadays. The hummingbirds are so special, and I've seen them hovering over my plant early in the mornings when I water it. So glad you got to do facetime with Felicity. Such precious times for sure. And Amber looks so cute in this pic at two months. We had rain this weekend also, and it was a strange rain, only lasting for awhile, but I loved it!

~Sheri
Christine said…
Good one

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom