Cash, Sun Setting, Tea and Tires

My heart is breaking this
evening. Little Cash, just 
a couple of days after
his  8th birthday left
this world Monday 
evening. 
I understand he went
peacefully and not in 
a lot of pain. 
Holding his family
close to my heart
tonight. Not sure how
a mother, father or
two brothers say 
goodbye to the youngest
in the family. 

Sunday evening at
the house as the 
sun is setting.


Spent the afternoon at
a cookout at my brothers
house with his in laws.
Niece's hubs cooked amazing
burgers, and hotdogs. He is a 
manage cook at Ellingston
Place in downtown Nashville.
Had tater salad, macaroni salad,
slaw, strawberry pie, caramel pie
and watermelon!
YUM.

The other day at 
Caitlin's baby shower
I had some Lemon
Loaf tea...
its a dessert all in its 
own. 


Nashville can't seem to get
through a winter with ice
and snow that doesn't
mess up our roads. 
For the last five months
we have dealt with holes, bumps
and cracks in our roads.
A statement made a couple
months back was that Nashville
needed to check into 
the mixture of 
asphalt we use.
DUH!!!

Problem is, when patching
these places they seem
to just pour the mixture
in a hole, not even sure
they spread it out to flatten
it. Filling the hole does not 
work unless they spread
it out all around the hole to 
seal it. First rain, it pops
out. I tell you this cause it
is allowing me to grip and
so you will understand!
haha

Anyway, with the amount of
 construction trucks with nails
and screws in the back of said
trucks and the bumps and holes
in our roads allows
the nails and screws to jump
out of the truck....

causing this

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩




This is only TWO
tires....I actually
had in the front
passenger side a large
nail. 
The screw was in the back
passenger side and the 
other nail was in the 
rear drivers side.
I did not check the 
front drivers side.
At 20 bucks a patch I had
to stop!

To explain even more, 
Cory found the nail in 
the front passenger side
on our way to Ambers when
he was hear. We were putting
air in the tire. I was having
an issue getting in to have
it patched.....thanks to
the roads and all the work
places were taking in...
I had to make an apt for
a week out....for a nail
in my tire!
I stopped at a small local
owned place below the 
house Sat. and the guy got
right on it. He was patching
the front when I noticed
the back one so I walked
to the other side and found
the other one....refused
to check the last one!! 

Hoping you had an
amazing 
weekend.
Pam









Comments

Marie Smith said…
Poor Cash didn’t last long…his poor family…
BeachGypsy said…
So so sorry to hear about little Cash--- sad news. Some things in life hard to understand
Sandee said…
Big healing hugs, Pam. So sad. ♥
Liz A. said…
So sorry to hear about Cash. And yikes with all the nails.
The Happy Whisk said…
Oh my gosh. So sorry to read this. My heart goes out. So sorry.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom