Heart Paint Class and Light Switches

 I have had two
classes at my home.
Due to space I have
kept it to three
people each time. 

With that being said,
Sunday I had the 2nd one.
I picked out two 
heart Valentine related
paintings to go by. 

Here is the first.


When I have a class I always
paint one of each up so 
that the folks have something
to look at to go by.
I have attended classes where
the teacher teaches while she
paints. I rather not do it that
way so that
 the students have my
attention and I can 
help them through it.

Here is what I painted.

I do not expect my class
to paint the same colors,
or the same way. I want them
to put their own spin on it.

Brianna did hers in blue
since that is her fave color.

Great job.

The next one I offered up
was these two but
only painted on one
canvas. 

He is my version of that in 
my fave color purple.


I think my sis in law
did a great job with that one.

My niece, Holly being my niece
wanted to jump out of the 
box and paint her own thing.
I am totally good with that.
just glad that she came over
to chill with us ladies. 

She had to draw hers off when 
she got there which took
time. The other two had templates
to trace theirs on with.

Holly was unable to finish hers in the
3 hours I gave. But here is what she
has worked on and she
is going to shoot me a pic
when she is finished. At that time
I can also tell her what I think 
she should add and where to make
it pop!

I had fun having them all 
here while I taught them.

My hall has two light switches
in it. One when you enter and one
where you end, both depending
on where you enter the hall..
LOL

Anyway, many, many years ago
my mom hung these in on those
switches. 


Not being my style I decided
to paint them off white. 

I like them so much better,
look somewhat lacy. 
There are a few more, different
styles, not sure yet to 
if I will paint or replace.
I will keep you all posted on that..
HAHA

Pam







Comments

Christine said…
Here's to making beautiful things and fun art classes!
Liz A. said…
It definitely helps to have a template to look to when one is painting something. Looks like it was a fun class. And I like the way the light switch plate turned out.
Darla M Sands said…
You are awesome! I'd love to take a class with you. :D
Darla M Sands said…
Oh, I have to tell you something fun. A lady stopped me at our local Kroger and asked if we lived just up the road. Puzzled by what she meant, I answered that we live a bit off the main route. It turns out that I looked extremely familiar. The reason I tell you this is that she looked a bit like you. She was taller but equally stylishly dressed, well quaffed, kindly, and just plain beautiful. Best wishes!
Jeanie said…
I love painting with others and it would be such fun to take one of your art classes!
Those are all really, really pretty!
Ann said…
Those paint classes would be fun. I would love to take one. They did good on their paintings.
I like what you did with the light switch plate.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom