This, That and Pistachios

 Love has been
in the air at
TN Tiny Weddings.


Monday was an
elopement which was
the bride and groom.

Last night was a bride
and groom...his daughter
and her two kids.


Today, elopement at 
9:30 am.


Then I have nothing
at the venue the
rest of the week.
I do however have
a shoot Saturday night,
DuPonts (my high school)
class of 80 and 81
40th reunion. 
80 cause COVID stopped
them last yr.


Yesterday I went into
town to work on 
year end stuff. Our
fiscal yr ends at
the end of June.

Such a beautiful day that
I had to get this part of
town in a shot with me.


In this parking lot where I have
been parking is first come.
Walking to my car going home
yesterday I noticed a cone
sat out. Apparently this person
went to lunch but wanted be able
to have parking when they 
came back.


What a NO, NO...
It was so hard for me
not move that cone
out of the way.


That is so wrong.

Not only are pistachios good, they
are good for you. Plus, it’s cool how nature
has made it easy to open then by
popping the shell partly open!

Did you know that?


YUM
YUM
YUM

Talk about eating....
finished up my 
3rd watermelon and
my 4th one
is sitting on 
the dining table waiting
to be cut. 
YUM...

I am going to turn into
a watermelon.
I had that for dinner
last night!

haha

Pam










Comments

Sandee said…
Oh the cone. Bless their hearts. If you had moved the cone you'd probably have an issue with your car. Just saying. Some folks are so rude. I'm guessing everyone that saw that cone has the same opinion about this clod as we all do.

Now I'm hungry for watermelon and pistachios.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Liz A. said…
Enjoy your watermelon. Sounds like a great dinner.
Ann said…
June is definitely the month for weddings.
I've never been a big pistachio fan. Cashews are my favorite
I wouldn't have moved the cone, I would have taken it with me! Fresh watermelon sure is summer yum!
Darla M Sands said…
Have you seen how these tasty treats are sorted? Pins in the machine sort out those with a split shell. But even if others get through without the crack I've discovered that my garlic press is a great shell cracker. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Coffee Table Redo

Another Chilling Day - Brothers HOuse