Saw on FB
3rd wedding in
3 days....DONE
(on Wed.)
I treated Julie to
breakfast.
150 ft. Iceberg passing
through Iceberg
Alley near Ferryland,
Newfoundland, Canada
Photo Credit: amateur
photographer
Doreen Dalley,
who has been snapping
photos of the scenery
in iceberg alley for
the past 30 years.
Now is not just too
cute. I found it while
sitting on my can,
rear, rump, butt...
I could go on but
I think you understand.
Anyway, found on FB.
Tips FB page
Wondering how to
hang your Irish Spring
soap to keep flies away?
Buy a dollar store shower
loofah, cut the string in
the middle, slide your
soap in, cut to size
and tie a knot on
each end! Attach
ribbon to hang!
Place near doors or
anywhere flies are
hanging around!
I however have not
tried this. If you do, give
me a shout back and
let me know.
Now for a scary
part of life.
Warning to all my
Facebook friends
Yesterday June 13
2021 around 530pm
I received a knock on
my front door from a
woman in her mid 20s
When I answered the
door she said I have lost
my phone in the park
yesterday.
When I asked what it
had to do with me
She then proceeded to
request entry to my house
because her phones gps
tracking said it’s in
my residence
That if I denied her entry
she would call the police
As soon as I said to call
them right now that
I wasn’t going to allow her
or the person still in the
car entry to the home
she ran to the car and
peeled back onto the road.
Please be aware this
scam is how a home
invasion can happen
This is the car
they were in .
please don’t let anyone
into your home that you
don’t know
Last but not least...
I have a friend making me
this t-shirt.






Comments
Love that little sitting spot.