Malfunctioning

 



Pam

Comments

Christine said…
Haha good one.
Kim said…
Ha! It's one of those weeks for me!
Sandee said…
I hear you. You've more issues than I do, but I could use a replacement too.

I linked this post to Happy Tuesday. I laughed out loud.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to all the furbabes. ♥
Jeanie said…
I can relate. I wish I could do the same!
Just don't order from Amazon, it'll get lost!
Let me know what you find out....LOL!
I know it's not funny when our bodies don't work well. ((Hugs))
Liz A. said…
I hope you feel better soon.
Ann said…
If you find a place where you can get replacements let me know. I've got too many parts malfunctioning on mine lately.
Rhodesia said…
If you find somebody who can replace it, let me know as my husband would be happy to replace his as well :-) Guess you are not feeling too good. Take care Diane

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom