PINTEREST Items

 Upcoming pics are from

PINTEREST.

This is so cool. If you are going for that farmhouse look this would be so cool. 


I actually like the placement of the above one better then the one below. Also I prefer the coloring of the above and not the bottom. These could be stained also. 


Here is one as a coffee table.


Have you seen these new dish drainers? I love them.


They also make them where they will fit up and above the sink, my issue with that would be the dripping water while you are still washing dishes. But these would be great for limited counter space.

Search PINTEREST, for nothing special I stumble across this below.

If you are a horse person or live on a farm or even just have a ranch type home this would be so cool for a house number. 

So are you like me and you make list of things you need to do or want to do in each room?
Or a list of things you just want to do for any reason. I have a list of things I want to build, want to craft or paint. The list grows all the times and I really need to get busy!!
One thing I have on my list is a ramp for Chey to get on the bed. My bed has a really thick mattress on top of a thick box spring (which these days does not have springs) and then I have a two inch form thingy to make it even more softer (fibro). Right now I have a couple of large drawers upside down and a table top of top of them with a dog pillow. Chey was doing well with that when the room was one way cause the drawers were wedged between the wall and bed and if did not move. Now that I moved the room around it shifts around a bit and scares her. Thought about making steps but she is nine so I figure maybe a ramp would be better. I have searched PINTEREST (which is so much fun) on how to build one. I think this is the one I like the best. 

The one below really got my attention because it is made to fold up and slide under the bed. But....I like the stop and turn part on the top of the other. 

Anyway...just to make it easier for her cause the last three nights she has not wanted to use the make shift ramp I made. I have picked up her and she weighs 
25.4 HEAVY pounds. 

Okay.....off to the craftroom to do whatever I can do....

Pam











Comments

Rhodesia said…
Love those numbered horseshoes, I would like some of those. Keep well Diane
We always see so many interesting things on Pinterest. I'll bet Chey would really like a ramp!
Liz A. said…
Pinterest is such a time suck, but I mean that in a good way.
Ann said…
That's a cool idea for an end table. I haven't seen those dish drainers
I just love Pinterest but it gives me more ideas than I will ever have time to do.
That one ramp looks so steep. I wonder how hard it would be for them to walk up it.
CHERI said…
I love, love, love Pinterest and have gotten so many ideas over the years. My problem, though, is that I pin tons of things and then forget to go back and look at them!!!!! So many pins...so little time! And YES! I make lists of EVERYTHING. I have lists of "wish" items, home improvements, things to do, and the list(s) go on and on!
Such cool items! Thanks for sharing them.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom