Gifts and Beach

Thursday I went to the mailbox
and found a package from a 
friend that I have not seen in 
a few years. We worked together
in Printing forever. She was there
when I went to work at
the age of 18.

This is a rear view mirror
charm. She saw the red bird
and thought of me.
It brought tears to my eyes.

No photo description available.

I really do have the most loving,
caring and giving friends. They
are amazing.

Brother and sis in law came
back from Fla. and brought me
the cutest shirt.

Image may contain: text that says 'TRYING TO GET നര MY SHIT TOGETHER'

I love it!

Course my family and friends
know I love my flip flops...
they saw this and wanted me to
have it also.

Christmas tree ornament.
No photo description available.

Speaking on brother...
here he is, my youngest
silly brother.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, sky and outdoor

Sort of jealous that they
went to the beach...


Best travel quotes | Quotes about beach | Beach inspiration | Beautiful soul quotes | beach and love quotes | travel inspiration quotes | Inspirational words | Places and travel quotes | Beautiful world quotes | Adventure together quotes | Travel Destinations | Summer Motivation | Your Daily Dose Of Summer | Riviera Coco

My vacation was to be
to Calif. this yr....
hate missing that...

Pam




Comments

Rhodesia said…
We were supposed to be in Italy this year for a month but instead, we are stuck at home! Keep well and have a good week, Diane
Christine said…
Thoughtful gifts you are loved Pam. Too bad about the Calif vaca.
Darla M Sands said…
I am glad they got to go. Your brother is a hoot! And your friends echo your kindness to others. ~hugs~ Be well and enjoy your delightful gifts, my dear.
Such fun things and that shirt is a hoot!
Such cute gifts. I love all of them!
Liz A. said…
But you don't want to be in California right now. Our numbers are spiking. Our bars and restaurants are closed. Although, the weather's been nice...
Ann Thompson said…
What a nice surprise to find in your mailbox. Love that shirt
BeachGypsy said…
what a nice surprise in your mailbox!! Love that car charm, so cute! Hope you had a real good weekend. It's been SO DANG HOT....too hot to do much. We walk, but the walks have been shortened alot. I guess something is better than nothing, right? Looks like we have alot of rain coming in tomorrow from the storm and I hate being cooped up inside but I shouldn't complain as I have movies, books, magazines, and best of all....blogs to read, LOL! Happy Monday!!
Jeanie said…
You DO have wonderful friends. What a thoughtful and delightful gift!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom