Weekly Note and Jan through Feb 2019

I saw this on FB several
years ago and tried
it but...after a couple
of weeks I failed to 
add to the jar.
However, maybe this
year I will try again.
All of you that have been
following me this year
no of the rough yr I had,
it would have been nice to
have something like this
to look back on for the
NICE
things that happened 
this yr. 


No photo description available.

But until I have a jar
full of nice notes I will
do it this way.
A recap on the year....
good and bad from my blogs.

First on the list and all 
of this will go in order of how
they took place.

Dec. 30, 2018 my mom entered
ICU after surgery on the 28th.


I had been looking for 
a piece to hang in my bedroom
but was not having any luck, till
I saw this on a road side shopping
trip early Jan.


It is still not hung but
I hope to get my room painted
this yr, paint this piece and hang
it.

On a trip to Wally World after
sitting with mom in ICU I found
a hammock. I had been wanting
one for the deck.


On Jan.12, 2019, I lost my mom.


After moms funeral I had 
a visit from a cardinal and it
allowed me to pet it.


My daughter Amber was amazing, 
staying by my side and worrying about
me through all of moms hospital 
stay, her passing and the funeral...
Thank you Amber.

I was glad also that she
had Will in her life to help
ease her pain.


Would have loved a visit from
my son, just would have loved
it to be for a different reason.
He was a rock and was there 
looking out for me also.


Lily even liked him!!

I did manage to get a baby
gift painted for the new born
son of my other 
son by another mother,Russ.
Russ is my son's best friend.


Before my mom got sick I 
had started on a clock for 
my younger brother Mark.
I actually got the driftwood
from his stack of driftwood.


The other piece is something he
has hanging in his bedroom so he
hung the clock with it.

My first bday without my
mom came exactly one 
month and two days after
her passing. My daughter
wanted to do something
really nice for me so she
got us tickets to the 
play "The Wizard of Oz".
My fave movie.


It was nice  having a evening
out with my daughter. 

I opened the door to moms
drier and was not paying 
attention that the dryer did 
not shut off, but I stuck
my arm in anyway....


After Amber's boss, the vet
saw my arm he suggested a
trip to the doc.
I had blood pooling up in there
and it required meds.

I normally make ornaments
for the family (which did not
get done this yr)...for Christmas.
I did Amber's in Jan.


Mom loved bluebirds.

I ripped up a pair of
my good jeans and sewed
in some lace. Love my jeans.

 

While living at mom's Lily
chased down this guy that had
come into the house on a plant
I moved in for mom off her deck.
I locked him in the BR downstairs.
My PRINCE....and he showered
with me several times!


This took us to the end
of  Feb. More tomorrow to
recap my yr. 

Please jump over to the 
pet blog and read  up on 
the beautiful babe on that
blog.

https://pjack214.blogspot.com/b/post-preview?token=APq4FmCxA8mrBduDJuzv7QlYc9NwffoH1TrDwYj4UYoW25TSwCJleLwtlDBPFblFnjlgMJGY_42YCD9SrU0shM-hdmVDI6F9n_EZM1W130LEZw-MGQngwC1qpYGEUBlyLDXClih1hZk1&postId=4586706424903626783&type=POST

Thanks,
Pam

Comments

Darla M Sands said…
Let's hope the twenties kick off good things. ~hugs~ Best wishes, my dear.
2019 has been a year of ups and downs for you, my friend. I hope that 2020 brings only health, happiness and good things. A hug.
Amalia
xo
Christine said…
Happy New Year!
Ann said…
I've also seen that idea on Facebook. I like the idea but doubt I would keep up with it. I'm glad you found some good in a rough year.
Wishing you more happy times in 2020
Happy New Year from all of us, you deserve it!
wisps of words said…
You had a very unhappy last year.
Now it is up to you,
to make this one,
less stressful.

Wishing you,
a Happy, Healthy,
and Joyful New Year!
*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*
Sandee said…
☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ ♥♥♥
Rain said…
Happy New Year Pam! xx I wish you all the best for healing, love and happiness in 2020!
Liz A. said…
Yeah, a blog is like having a diary or journal. You've written down everything you did.
Jeanie said…
Yu've had a tough year, Pam. The grieving doesn't stop when the calendar turns but I hope in this year you will find it eases some. You've many exciting projects in store. I love the jar idea!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom