Rusty, Peeling Gates / Everliegh / Letters and Tea

Image may contain: outdoor Image may contain: plant, tree, bicycle and outdoor
Image may contain: outdoor and foodImage may contain: plant and outdoor

Image may contain: tree, plant, outdoor and nature    Image may contain: outdoor

Now is this not a beautiful little girl?


Image may contain: 1 person, closeup
photo not by me.

Everleigh....so sweet.

Speaking of Everleigh I made her 
this cute letter for her name for 
the room she shares with her mom.

Image may contain: text

I also gave her a cute 
unicorn blanket and a 
gift card for what ever she
needs for Christmas. 

Did not wish to leave
her mom out so I made
her a letter and gave
her some really soft
socks.

Image may contain: text

I love sweet tea...
  however, I need to work
on breaking that habit and 
drinking more unsweet.
When I had surgery I drank
water and unsweet tea. To add
to the tea I would squeeze
some orange in my tea.

No photo description available.

A week or so ago I found
blood oranges and got some 
of them. I have been putting
them in my tea....
YEP, I am sold!!!

Its Monday again...
Rained all day 
yesterday so I had a 
do nothing day.
However today I need
to get something done.
First step, get that
Goodwill stuff out
of the house and get
it to GW.
Nope, first step is
get dressed, load
stuff, go feed at barn
and then stop at
GW!
Sounds like a plan
to me.

Later,
Pam





Comments

wisps of words said…
Sweet baby.....

Rain here too, but soooo glad it is not ice, like many got.

🌲 🏡 🌲
Sandee said…
Aw, she's adorable and then some. Love her E. Way cool.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. ♥
Rhodesia said…
Those gates are full of character, love them. Sweet tea, ugh, I don't like sugar in anything and I hate tea. We both only drink ginger and lemon tea.
Happy New Year, Diane
Liz A. said…
Getting up and dressed is really half the battle. Going out after? Easy once you're up and dressed.
Christine said…
Beautiful Everleigh
Ann Thompson said…
Love those first few photos and they look awesome in black and white.
Everleigh is adorable
HA! When I first saw your post title I thought it said Rusty Peeing and I was wondering who Rusty was. Everleigh sure is a cutie and I love that happy smile!
I love your photos. I am a fan of rusty things. Everleigh is so precious and adorable. I love the ornaments you made. My husband stopped drinking diet coke well over a year ago and drinks unsweetened tea with a squirt of lemon.
CHERI said…
I have tried and tried to like unsweetened tea but this southern girl loves her sweet tea!!!! Those letters are so cute! You are a talented lady:) And that sweet little girl is just beautiful!
Jeanie said…
Pam, your Everleigh is beautiful -- and all the more so as we recall the struggles she experienced. I need to lighten up on the cola and add up the tea. Fortunately, I like it just as is, no sugar!
Sally said…
Beautiful baby girl. I love the 'letter' gifts for she and her mom. :)

xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom