Fire / Laugh / Fire


Thinking that the neighborhood
Captain D's 
is a goner!

Image may contain: car and outdoor

Heard there was a fire
then I had to go by there
on my way home.
No one was hurt.

Image may contain: car

I saw this adorable site
this morning on the 
way to work. 
Driver was just letting
his bud hanging out!

HAHA....saw on FB of course.

No photo description available.

Last nights sky on the way home
from the barn.

Image may contain: sky, twilight, cloud, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: sky, tree, twilight, cloud, outdoor and nature


Image may contain: sky, tree, cloud, outdoor and nature

It just kept getting prettier
the closer I got to home.

Image may contain: cloud, sky, tree, twilight, outdoor and nature

Looks like the sky is on 
fire.

I really did not plan a fire at the
beginning of the blog
and one at the end! It was
not till I typed "looks like the 
sky is on fire" did I notice
what I did.
Just a natural I guess.







Comments

R2D2 and C3PO gave me the giggles. That sky is amazing!
Sandee said…
I hate it when fires happen and I'm happy when no one is hurt. You can replace things, but not people or our babies.

Love that pup with his head out of the window. They can do that, but don't blow air in their face.

Have a fabulous day. ♥
Liz A. said…
I'll have to check back later. I'm getting no pics again. At this point, I'm sure it's me. I wish I knew what was causing the pics not to load. Maybe the school wifi is blocking them. Totally possible.
wisps of words said…
Your sunsets are amazing!!!!!!

We were watching a program (it's a series, I guess) on making Moonshine, down South. What I couldn't understand was... How could these people be filmed, and on tv, without the authorities getting them?

I understand, that the sentiment is with them. But... It made me "scratch my head," as the old saying goes. -smile-

⛄⛄⛄⛄
Christine said…
Beautiful skies!
Pilar said…
I'm glad no one was hurt! The sky looks so beautiful!
RO said…
That dog is absolutely beautiful, and the skies are breathtakingly amazing! Definitely perfect to use on a postcard. Hugs, RO
Ann said…
Glad no one was hurt in the fire. Beautiful skies
Red Rose Alley said…
That last picture DOES look like there is fire in the sky - it's beautiful, Pam. I love that picture of the dog hanging his head out the window haha. I'm glad no one was hurt from the fire in your area. California has had some awful fires, and so many people have had to evacuate. The workers are really amazing at getting them under control though. : )

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom