Family Pics


A couple of weeks ago I
drove to my daughters
house then to the park
in those parts to 
photograph Amber and 
the family.

The boys enjoyed
the leaves. 

I made this shot to 
look a tad old. 
I am giving my daughter
the original shot 
and the old looking
one. She can have
prints made which
ever ones she likes.

Left to right is my
youngest grandson Braden,
Behind him is DJ (middle)
the red head is one of 
my step grandsons, Chandler
and the one of the end
is Caleb. 


This is my daughter Amber and
hubby Will.


Caleb


Chandler


DJ and Braden


The boys


DJ


Braden


Both the younger boys
played football and although
their was a photographer
that took pics.....
they were HORRIBLE.

So I took a few of
them.





OOPS...I have to shoot
those silly shots also.
Chandler falling off
the wooden fence thingy.


Our monkey man 
Braden.


Chandler trying to get
into the baby swing.


These boys think they
can climb anything.
Caleb.


DJ...over having his pic
made.


Amber and Caleb.
The others had walked off
cause they thought we were done....
and of course I had to find
something else to shot.


Amber, Caleb and Braden 


Chandler and Amber.


While others were getting
ready to head out I laid
on the ground for some
pics.



 

Group pic in
several effects. 













L💖VE!











Comments

Liz A. said…
Good looking family. It looks like they were having fun.
Sandee said…
What lovely shots. Great posers too.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. ♥
Christine said…
Wonderful pics!
Ann said…
These are all wonderful. I like the ones that you took laying on the ground and I think my favorite of all of these is the third one up from the bottom
Really fall festive photos, those were fun!
NanaDiana said…
What great family pictures, Pam! I love them all- Those ground shots you took are really fantastic, too. Your love for family just glows through these shots. xo Diana
You did a great job. I love the photos and your family is awesome!!!
These are awesome, I like them all :)

All the best Jan
Jeanie said…
What a lovely family. It looks like a great day out -- beautiful weather, too!
Red Rose Alley said…
Great family photos, Pam. Some of these would be nice for Christmas cards. I really like the one of Braden between the two trees, that's cool. And there's something about all of them with their backs turned that got to me. I think it reminded me of our profile picture with me and the girls' backs turned walking at the San Diego Zoo. I hope they were happy with your photos, Pam.

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom