Christmas Cards and Poses

So I have a family that I will be
doing pics for on the 7th of Dec.
I was on PINTEREST checking
poses out when I ran across these.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, shoes



Now those are cute for Christmas
but here are a couple that I love
for everyday pics.




HAHA.....yep, I am not that good at
photoshopping images into another 
photo. 

Ten years ago I did this pic
and my brother, sis in law
and niece Holly used it for
their Christmas card.
No photo description available.

The next year we did the 
See No Evil
Hear No Evil
Speak No Evil 
with each one of them covering 
that part of their body.
Sorry, can't locate that pic
right now. 
One year they did some silly
posing. None of which I have
on this computer (laptop) and
since I am working (its a mess)
the room the computer is in, I 
am not going looking for it.
HAHA...

I am trying at this point
to get my Christmas card
painted. If if don't happen
this coming week, it probably
will not. We shall see....









Comments

Those were all fun but silent night made me giggle out loud!
Darla M Sands said…
Best wishes on getting your card done. And I wish you'd be allowed to just relax on Thanksgiving. ~hugs~ That's what we're planning. :) The zombie series cracked me up. I'll have to show my husband. Be well!
Those are some really cute ideas!
What a great selection!
All such fun to see.

All the best Jan
Ann said…
Those are all fun poses. I like the silent night taped over the boys mouths
Christine said…
These photos are fantastic! Hope you get that card done.
Jeanie said…
these are really terrific photo ideas!
Liz A. said…
Photo. You should do a photo card this year, just because you're not getting the painting done. That's my 2 cents...

Love the family running from the dinosaur. Too funny.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Coffee Table Redo

Another Chilling Day - Brothers HOuse