Quirkiness/Secertary Hutch/Wings and Skies


And I do not explain!
Course I am not going to be wearing 
those types of heels.....the design
I love!
💜

A few weeks ago my daughter was
on her way to work when she
heard something hit the car.
Found this once she got
to work.


Poor birdie did not know what hit it.

LOVE this....


I have a couple of suitcases I use
in my photo shoots but if I 
decided to do something like this
I could find legs and pull out the paints!

I had this piece in my living room
but decided to get rid of it.
Trying to lighten up the look
of the room and I just did not 
have it in me to take on 
painting this piece.
A friend of mine purchased it
and decided to paint just the inside.


Painting the inside really makes
it stand out and pop.


Her finished project.


Awesome job Treva!

We have things like this 
painted on the side of building
in downtown Nashville for 
folks to stand in front of and
have their pics made.
However this one was just 
painted on a building in the city
I live in. Can't wait to 
get over and check it out.


Another Black and White
shot.


James at the Bright Place got
this years ago at an antique
shop. Its a metal cooler.
So cool done in B&W.

You all know that I am into
recycling and reusing. 
This is made with plastic
coffee containers. 

I don't think I would make it this big
but I think its a neat
idea.

Here are a few shots I took
last night on the way
from the wedding.




These next shots were taken
when I got to the barn
after eight to feed.




From there I still went to my brothers
to feed the cats and love on 
them. 
I usually feed at the barn around
5:30 to 7 but generally
not as late as the last two nights.
Course this time of yr the 
sun is just about in for the 
night, winter months, I feed a lot
earlier. 
Cat duty at my brothers is over
now. I will have to still make
trips over there to visit with 
my Zu. 

Hoping you had a great weekend.

























Comments

Those shoes are fabulous. They remind me of the 80s! That poor birdie! How wonderful your friend was able to give that piece of furniture new life. The paint inside really brightens it up. That is an amazing bird house idea. I love when the sky gets firey!
Christine said…
Oh no poor birdie! Beautiful Monday photos.
wisps of words said…
Oh that poor bird... And it had to be flying low. Here, I have thought that birds are flying lower, than usual. In front of the car, I mean. Maybe it is so, and it's all over?

Sky pics. Gorgeous. You are going to the barn, at twilight, and thus, get to notice them...... :-)

✨✨✨✨
That hutch looks wonderful and the bird houses with coffee tins is pretty darn amazing!
Sounds like a good weekend. Love the idea of the cans used for the birdhouse...interesting...
Nancy
wildoakdesigns.blogspot.com
Red Rose Alley said…
Pam, I love that hutch! It looks really nice with your friend's stuffed animals displayed. I have always loved dark furniture. That first quote is really true, isn't it? That suitcase stool is such a cute idea. Jess would love that, as she has suitcases stacked up in her home. The sunsets are beautiful, Pam. Oh my gosh, that poor bird. That must have startled your daughter while driving. Have a wonderful week. Getting hot here.

~Sheri

ps....I have a picture of your tea cup on my post today. Thank you, again, for that. : )
Sally said…
Love the suitcase, and I know if/when you do one, it will be even more beautiful, Pam.

Those sky photo's are remarkably pretty.

Yeah, I wore those kind of heels when I was younger. Now, I'd break my neck just trying to stand up. :)

xoxo
Sandee said…
I can't take the high heels anymore, but back in the day I would have worn these. Love them.

Poor bird. I hate it when that happens.

Love that hutch. Great job.

Have a fabulous and and week, Pam. ♥
DeniseinVA said…
A very interesting series of photos, yes indeed, poor birdie. The bird condo out of the coffee cans, inventive. Have a great week Pam :)
Ooh, loving that suitcase! Girl, I would break my neck in those cute shoes! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Evi Erlinda said…
Beautiful skies!!

Now, I am wondering about the wings.
Rhodesia said…
The sky shots are amazing. I cannot believe I used to wear heels like that, if I tried it now I would break my neck!! Love those wings for taking a photo, looking forward to you trying it out :-) Have a good week, Diane
Ann said…
I wish I could wear heels like the ones in that first picture. I like those shoes. I think when I was younger I was kind of embarrassed by my quirks but now I own those suckers and love each one of them. They are who I am.
Poor bird. I would hate to have to pull that out of there too
Liz A. said…
Poor birdie.

That must be fun to take a picture with wings...
Rain said…
Oh I love those shoes! Though I haven't worn any type of heel in ages and ages...since moving up north, I stick to rainboots and flip flops lol... Your sky shots are gorgeous Pam!
Darla M Sands said…
I feel for that bird and your daughter. How awful! In that same vein, I came within inches of hitting a dear in our beloved replacement Volt yesterday/ I thank God for having slowed for an approaching curve. I, too, like those shoes, by the way. Great photos and I adore your attitude! And, I'm happy to report that our cats seem to have a new lease on life.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Coffee Table Redo

Another Chilling Day - Brothers HOuse