Cory and Drive Around with Abandoned Buildings

Ever wonder how genes work?
How kids pick up family traits?
I have!
Like the family trait of the 
tongue!


Meet my son Cory.
He has the same trait I do.
I also have several nieces and nephews
that have this same behavior/trait...
sticking tongue out when having
a pic made!

The babe Cory is holding is Baby T
(can't remember real name).
Cory's best friend Russ, wife and Baby T
visited San Diego from TX over
the weekend. This is the first time
that the chosen family in SD had
met the baby.

Oh yes, not only do we all do
the tongue thing, we make silly
faces also. 


Yesterday I told you that I 
grabbed the camera and headed
out for a drive and I posted some
flower pics from that drive.
Today I am showing pics of
abandoned buildings/homes and 
some barns.











I love catching pics like this. 



Comments

Christine said…
A lot of abandoned homes wow. Cute baby T!
There's a lot of stories trapped in those abandoned places!
wisps of words said…
You all do it, because you see those before you, do it.... Maybe??????? -grinnnn-

Abandoned buildings are interesting. But to me, they are so sad. I wonder what stories they could tell, if they could.........
Darla M Sands said…
Sweet and funny post along with beautiful images. Thanks for sharing, and checking in on me. Still battling anxiety but having the best day so far in a good while. ~hugs~ Hope you're doing well as can be.
Sally said…

Wow, Pam, you really got some interesting photos. I love seeing pics like this. Every time I go 'over home' to W FL I plan to take pics but usually forget. Down there in the country there are some neat ones like you have here.

Your son is so cute, and we are of the same ilk here making faces! :)

xoxo
Sandee said…
I'm the tongue sticker out person in my family. Made me smile.

I love your trip out and about and love all the pictures.

Have a fabulous day. ♥
Red Rose Alley said…
It's so interesting to see abandoned homes and barns. All they need is a little love and a lot of work. I especially like that first house - there are so many possibilities. These are fun pictures of your son, Cory, and the sweet baby. : )

~Sheri
Liz A. said…
Are you sure that's not a learned trait? I know I have several pictures of the males in my family curling up... it's hard to explain, but it's a strange pose.
Fun photos! Abandoned buildings are intriguing. They open up the mind's imagination.
Ann said…
Whenever I see abandoned buildings I always wonder about the people who used to occupy them and why they may have left them
CHERI said…
My hubby gave me an awesome Nikon camera a few years ago and I still haven't learned to navigate all the bells and whistles. This post makes me want to get right on that though! Another summer project!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom