What I Have Doing Blog

I am betting that a few of you out there
feel like this at times!
HAHA
My joints don't so much hurt as they
do making noise, like my knees 
going up stairs!
Folks on FB is always taking these
silly test and I jump right on the
band wagon and do them too.
HAHA...sounds about right.

Well, I am working on it now
so all is safe!



Well this is interesting to say the most,
last yr my brother and sis in law
did not put up a tree cause the yr before
the cat took it down. This yr however
they tried hanging it from the ceiling.


First day of work, sis in law comes
home to find ornaments on the floor!
Oh my gosh, let me say it again....for my
first ever cat I got so lucky with Lily.

This is in my entry way. I hung the window
yrs ago and it hung there with extra
hooks I put on it for hats, sweaters and 
jackets. A couple of yrs ago I decided
what I finally wanted to put behind the 
glass (sometimes it takes me forever to
decide on things)...so I added scrapbook paper.
All with an antique sort of look. 
This is where I hang my collection of 
Santa hats!

This past Sat. I drove to my daughters home,
1 hr and 15 mins down the road. I had the 
sleigh packed full (Prius don't hold a lot) and 
I had to have a hat on. 
So I picked my fave one.


Yesterday I took a pic of me being 
NICE (Santa I hope you are reading this).
It is so amazing how much makeup can change
the look of a face. Needed to put some on 
before taking this pic....


Anyway....my daughter got me a book I 
had been wanting. I read some on it
yesterday as I laid around to recoup from 
the days drive and hanging with all
(7) boys!


In two days my daughter will be 
38....crap where has all the time gone?
I know I posted these before but she loved
her candle holders.

Amber has a chair in her living room that
I painted years ago. They call that the Dumb
Dumb chair and the kids have to do time
out there when they are misbehaving or
being a Dumb Dumb. So I painted a 
hat to go with the chair. 
Okay....haters and people I offend with 
this, GO, let me have it. 


Our area is growing and growing so
fast. This is a two lane road that I 
drive before turning off to the barn. It is really
the last bit of country looking section in my
area. One end of the road has already been
built up and now it is moving closer and 
closer to the farm. 

Notice the sign, condos are coming.


Yesterday I did NOTHING! Well basically.
I loaded some dishes and ran the dishwasher 
and at 4 I went to the barn to feed. 

So while I sat and watched Christmas movies
I took some pics of the tree.
Love playing with the lights and the 
camera.
  


But I also love just looking at the tree 
and Calebs collection of nutcrackers.


Update...I think I figured out the issue with 
leaving comments on blogs and they not
showing up. Sort of like when I did a blog
post one day and only a part of it showed up.
I have learned that I can't do any blogging
from the ipad. Apple just don't play pretty
with BLOGGER!
So from now on I will do my commenting
from the lap top. 

check out the babes
https://pjack214.blogspot.com/2018/12/furbabes-as-santas-helper.html












Comments

Christine said…
Interesting about Apple and Blogger issues, I don't much posting on our Ipad maybe a good thing.
Darla M Sands said…
A friend of mine has a daughter who is a trash dumper. It's a constant battle keeping literal garbage off her bedroom floor (nothing that attracts mice, thank heaven, as they live in the country). But it got to the point that this friend and her mom came up with the idea of attaching gum and candy wrappers all over one of Shannon's shirts and then making her wear it all day as they ran errands around town. There was a note on it, too, but I forget what it said. Heh... Hope you're having a good day!
Sandee said…
I love that window with the Santa hats. That's most clever.

So they hung the tree from the ceiling. I think the cat took that as a challenge.

Have a fabulous day and week. ♥
Red Rose Alley said…
Cute pics of you with the Santa hats, Pam. And I love that picture of the lights swirling around, it's beautiful. The collection of Nutcrackers is delightful. I want to get some more, cause I only have one. Wow, you have quite a collection going there. They look nice sitting right there next to the tree. : )

~Sheri
Rain said…
Hey Pam :) I love the photos of you! :) And that nutcracker collection is great! I've always wanted to get some of those ornaments, haven't done it yet, but one day I'll have a nice collection. Oh wouldn't it be cool if I could actually make some??? That's an idea!! :) Boo for condos!!! We have some going up in town, which is nuts to me because we live so far away from the nearest city...who is going to buy a condo out here??? I don't want to know lol...at least we'll be gone by the time we are over-run with more weekenders!!
Liz A. said…
What that dumb dumb chair really needs is one of those cone dunce hats ;)

Apparently the tree wasn't clever enough. Too bad. Perhaps they need to get a flat tree. I heard it was a thing.
That was a lot of fun things! Hey, when the Dad goes up the stairs his knees makes him sound like 3-12 peoples!
Ann Thompson said…
I always take pictures of the tree lights like the ones you did. You never know just what you'll get
Nice to read your post, and see your photographs.
You look good in the Santa Hat, and I like the effect of the lights pictures.

All the best Jan
Jeanie said…
Loads of fun here! Oh, your poor bro and the tree. After all that work. I'm lucky too -- Lizzie has never had more than a passing interest, not even in batting at the low hanging fruit. Whew!
I enjoyed the jokes! I can't imagine having a cat getting into my tree. That would drive me crazy. I love your window, it's really cute. Enjoy your book. I haven't seen that one.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom