Just an Aray of This and That

Oh my gosh...I keep seeing
things like this on FB..

Learning new things daily.
Did you know about this?
Makes me want to rush out
and get this just to see
if there is a hole for my straw!


HAHA...yep, learned something 
else!


Was not sure so I went 
and took my door off
the hinge just so I cold
look at the bottom and
see. Yep, its there!
TOO FUNNY.

Saw this just a few mins ago...
hahaha had to laugh cause I 
can't even get Dakota 
to wear a sweater. 



And this time is getting 
closer and closer.
Will you Gobble Til You
Wobble?


Not me so much, I just can't
hold enough to gobble!

This is so pretty. Also found
on FB on a page called
I just love to decorate. 

Scrolling though pics I 
saw this...
  

Lily on her first Christmas
last yr. 
Wonderingwhat this yr will
bring! 

Wanted to share this with you.
My niece has some friends that
built Colton's babybed.
Is this not the neatest?


It can be used later for a
headboard for a regular bed.

Pic of Colton that Paige
posted yesterday.
His first farmer outfit...
perfect for the farm.
He is being raised with 
pigs, horses, cows, goats,
chickens, roosters and turkey.
oh...and dogs and cats.

Yesterday I posted a pic
of my very FIRST Christmas
card that I painted.
Here is yr 2!


I also shared a cake with you
yesterday. I really dislike
that I can't pull this off like
I used to but then again, 
it took a lot out of me
towards the end.

Most of Caleb's cakes
are in actual pictures but
here is what I have in digital.
He has had pumpkins (bday 
Oct 23), he had Spongebob and 
he even had a playstation cake.
 I tried to make something
that they are interested in 
at that time.

Here is the 7th yr.



yr 8
  

Nine.... 


Yr 10


  

He loved playing Nana (me)
in checkers.

Notice the scores...
he was 11 on this bday.


Not sure where 12 and 13 went but
I did cupcakes for 14
for his party.
 
Gummy worms are 
crawling out of them.

These cakes were made for
my first born grandson,
Caleb. He just turned
18.....
OH MY where have
the yrs gone. I had just
turned 40 eight months
before he was born..
I felt so OLD.

Have you ever made a special
cake and decorated it for
someone?

https://pjack214.blogspot.com/2018/11/play-and-sleep.html
check out the furbabes












Comments

NanaDiana said…
First of all-I love all those special cakes you made for your grandson. What a nice 'history' for him to remember. I did tons of cupcakes but never decorated cakes.

LOL- about the lunch on the top of the cup. Someone said that oven door thing was a fake-and there was no hole. And YOU actually checked it out- LOVE it! Who knew?

I hope you have a really great week, Pam. xo Diana
Sally said…
Beautiful cakes for your grandson, Pam!

You always find the neatest idea's to post. I had zip idea about the stove window. Thank you!

xoxo
Rhodesia said…
My oven door has double glass and I can just remove the inside one very easily to clean between the glass!!
Love your cakes. I do not often bake, but I did make a very special cake for a friend many years back for a 40th. I will leave it to your imagination what I did for decoration she was a little bit mad and her party was shirts only!!!! We both found the longest T-shirts imaginable that came down past our knees and who knew what we wore under them 😃 Have a good day Diane
Christine said…
Love your sense of humour, and going to check my oven glass now.
wisps of words said…
Never even tried to make such intricate cakes! :-)
Sandee said…
What a fun post. So adorable. I linked this post to Happy Tuesday too.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to your babies. ♥
Darla M Sands said…
They're all cool but that military cake is the bomb! (pun intended lol) However did you get those icing colors? I'm going to show my husband. I once made a heart shaped cake for my boyfriend back in high school. Hope you're doing well, my dear.
Ann Thompson said…
Live your year 2 Christmas card. It's so pretty. Nice looking cakes.
Liz A. said…
I did not know about the oven window nor the Chick-fil-a. Of course, I've never gotten those nuggets and it's been an age since I got their food, so I don't think I would have noticed anyway.

My new camera is a Sony Cyber-Shot. It's a point and shoot, not a professional camera. One of these days I'll get one of those, but not just yet.
Love all of the special cakes.
Love the photograph of Colton, and I love his outfit.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom