Hodge Podge Sort of Blog

The start to my morning. 
I drink my coffee and recover from
my night of sleep, waking, sleeping, 
waking....etc.

I am still surfing PINTEREST trying to 
get ideas for my eletric box on the side of 
the house....I found these.


Nope, Spongebob is not being painted on the side
of my house.


Cute but no pink bird on the house either.

And as much as I love color...thinking
this is not going to be it either.

But these things can be toned down
and the colors changed.

Something like this one might work.


Year 9 on the Christmas card.
One of my fave ones.


Thanksgiving was at my oldest brothers
house. OH MY at all the food. Here is 
a spoonful of some of the food. 
I really don't eat turkey but I took a 
sample just to see if this one was any
different then a frozen turkey. This one
was raised by my niece. Yes, it was a 
fresher taste. 


I did not take a pic of all the food or
the desserts. Everything was so good. 

This pic was pulled from PINTEREST...

But my oldest brother has made one.
A neighbor down the street from them has a 
stump in the front yard. Ray and Lori had an idea...
(keep in mind, this stuff runs in the family)..
Ray is making a gnome door something like
this to apply to the stump. 
SHHHH, and not say a word about it. 
Letting the neighbor wonder about it.
HAHA

Been thinking on getting a t-shirt. I like
this saying but I 


have decided that I am going to have
one made. A friend of mine makes t-shirts with 
sayings on them. I thought I would have ~ 
"I have Fibromyalgia, today is a good day"
put on it. 

On my way to feed at the barn 
this evening....
  

Sitting at the computer working on some
pics I took today and something 
rocked my chair.......
she started to sniff my hair, then my eyes
and then my nose. In the process of
sniffing the nose, something on the 
computer screen caught her attention!


Hoping you all had a great TURKEY
day. I am still stuffed and it is almost
8 pm. 



Comments

Ann said…
What a cute snowman on that Christmas crd. Love that last picture with you and Lily
Christine said…
Your meal looks wonderful! I love that fairy door.
Rhodesia said…
Sounds like you had a good day :-) Love that little door into the tree stump. Wonder if I could make one quietly and see how long it is before N sees it LOL. Take care and have a good weekend Diane
Jeanie said…
Oh, that last photo. That's some definite cat love going on and the lighting and all is beautiful!

I'm not the biggest fan of turkey either. I actually prefer it as pot pie or soup but not as the bird! Glad you had a good day.
wisps of words said…
Yes, it was lovely..... No we didn't get stuffed though. :-) Although we could have, with all the food. It feels better, to not though. Even though "You are supposed to!" -grin-

✨🎄✨
Sandee said…
I love that graphic on the computer screen. You must know about my family then. Made me chuckle.

Love all the electric boxes. Those are most brilliant. I want one.

I'm not a fan of turkey either and that's why we had roast beef. You could flake the meat apart with a fork. No knife necessary. It was delicious.

Aw on Lily. I linked this post to Feline Friday. You can let Lily know.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Pam. Scritches to Dakota and Lily. ♥
Rain said…
The photo of you and Lily is precious!!! :) Oh the thanksgiving feast, Happy Thanksgiving!!! You rock lady! :)
Liz A. said…
Love the meme on FB. Reminds me of the year we actually did call 911...
That food sure looks yummy! Hey, we totally love that Mingo Meter!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom