All Over the Place Post

Another laundry room sign.I love the humor is stuff like this. 
Here is another sign I love! 
And next week I will be heading to the beach for a few days and I will bewearing my flops!
Talking about summery shoes, I got these yesterday. $8 bucks,Bobbie Brooks. Love them. Yep, theywill go to the beach with me.


We are actually taking two carsto Fla. Two boys will ride withAmber and Will and two will ride with me. 
I am going to fix all the boys a bag oftreats to veg on while in the car.I also got them some drinks that you just stick the straw in the pouch. But I thought I would carry these also.They are Kroger creamer containers with lids! Straws, the boys will be set!

I know it has been a while since I "rocked"somewhere. But I have been doing it a bitthe last couple of weeks.
Here is a upbeat saying that I leftat Lowe's. 
On the back of my rocks I alwaysinclude 615 Rocks.
Another one....

Then yesterday I rocked Tractor Supply Company. 

This is one of my fav rocks I havedropped off somewhere. 
Last night I painted a few to take to the beach with me.

Running errands yesterday I was surprisedby this color car!BRIGHTCOLORFULPRETTY. Although green is not my color!
Later I saw this~At first I thought it was the samecar then I realized it was not.It was hard to lose this color in a parking lot.

Remember the table I bought?It is a tall table. Was not sure where I wasgoing to put it and no matter where I placedit in the house I was not happy with it.So....to the deck that went. I put it by the glider but still not happywith it. The legs are metal and I talked to my friend Chris, he isgoing to cut the legs down for me. I will like it more that way!  
So I cleaned on the shed the other day sothat I could make room for craft stuffsince I am moving it from the house.
The vet where Amber works took theseoff a cabinet in the office. I ended upwith them, thinking I could use them somehow. Thought about a headboard for a twin bed.  But....I decided to put iton the road so someone out roadside shopping could have it. It was gone the next morning.

Lowes is busting out in color! 
    
Been moving a lot the last couple ofdays, thinking that today will be a day of rest. Body is telling me that I need toslow down some....thank goodnessit is not yelling at me though.I can handle that!
Hoping you have an amazing day,


  




Comments

Have a wonderful trip, Pam! Sounds like you are all set to have a great trip down. I love your painted rocks and you are taking them with you! Have a restful day. ♥
Yes, that is a another good laundry sign.

Not too long now before you are off to the beach ... the countdown has surely begun!

Enjoy the remainder of Friday and good wishes for the coming weekend.

All the best Jan
Rain said…
Hi Pam :)) "Drop your drawers here" ha ha ha ha...I LOVE that sign!!! So cute...and guess what? My first car was a bright lime green Dodge Neon...I LOVED the colour, nobody had one back then. :) Oh I'm so jealous that you will be in flip flops!!! I can't wait to be half dressed on my porch in the heat and humidity! :)
Sandee said…
Of all the things I love about spring it's the flip flops. I hate wearing socks and shoes.

I love your rocks. I think I like the patchwork one the best. Too cute.

Have a fabulous day and trip to Florida. ♥
MadSnapper said…
where in FL are you visiting? and we have seen these green and neon orange cars here lately, i saw 3 orange ones in one day.. must be something new. mine is white and parks with hundreds of white SUV and is hard to find. love the patchwork rock, it is my favorite. great idea on the creamer cups
Rhodesia said…
A great post and as always interesting. Happy weekend Diane
Oh the beach is always fun and all that sand is a bonus!
Debbie said…
that flip flop sign would be a good one for me!! recycling those creamer containers was a great idea!!

i love that you are doing the rock thing. i keep saying i am going to do it and then i don't!!

have fun on your trip!!
Christine said…
I love flip flops and your painted rocks are so cute!
Liz A. said…
Enjoy your trip. It sounds like you're prepared.
Oh a trip to FL sounds so fun. I like your signs. The rocks are cute
Ann said…
I like those sandals. What a clever idea that was to reuse the creamer bottles. With the lids on them, they are perfect.
Jeanie said…
Cute sandals and I love your table. Very cool with the rocks -- I love that you leave them at the beach. have a great time!
Sally said…
I see you've been a busy girl while I was gone. Where in FL are y'all going?

I love the table, but I'm sure you'll like it better a little lower. :)

xoxo
Darla M Sands said…
Thank you for reading my blog today and commenting on my silly snippet. What Alexandra picked up is a... um... battery operated 'marital aid', if you catch my drift. Or I've seen these vibrating devices suggested for muscle massage despite the cylindrical shape. ~grin~ I hope you are feeling good as humanly possible today!
Marilyn Miller said…
Have fun at the beach. Thanks for visiting me at Delights of the Heart.
Enjoy your time at the beach and have lots of fun. You are one busy lady.

Mary

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom