Tables

Surfing around on Pinterest 
between sorting through
craft stuff and packing it up to go to 
the shed I found this...
haha
I need this apron!


One day last week I walked in 
Hobby Lobby 
and saw this!
⇊⇊⇊


Now this table was made 
for me!
My first thought was, I can
make this. I have
an iron base at home and 
I would draw this out on 
wood and cut it out.

I love putting things like this
on fb and getting
feed back. 
I have a friend in TX I went to 
school with. He wanted to know
why I did not just buy it.

I told him that sometimes the
Hobby asked to much for
their furniture. Well in the mist
of our conversation I decided to 
prove to him it was too much.
I looked it up on the Hobbys
website...

Oops, it was only $27.00.
So I went right back out and 
bought one!






HAHA I love it. 
I just have NO CLUE
where it is going to go.

Speaking of tables. The lady up
the street, put this on the side of the
road. Yes, I have been roadside
shopping again.



It needs some love. I was thinking
of cleaning it and seeing if I 
could just hit with  
 the sander and restaining it.



But...I am holding off a bit cause
I have a guest room I am going
to redo and I might paint it.
The light works great and I love the
detail it has.





 But until I get around to it
I am moving it to the shed. 

What do you think of my tables?



Comments

i would use the found table, but not the other table.. it is cute though and perfect for your house, you might even use it for putting your paints on it, like a really big palette.
Sandee said…
If you can restore old tables then it's all good. I've seen some wonderful restores in my day. I'm not that talented, but for those that are it's wonderful.

Have a fabulous day. ♥
Jeanie said…
It's a great table! Perfect for a studio!
Rain said…
I LOVE that apron lol...so cute! :) You should totally get it and shock your dinner guests lol! Or would they be shocked? ;) The palette table is GORGEOUS. I love that too. And what a nice find with that other table!
Liz A. said…
I like your tables. I think I would make the painter table just because I could (if I could...), but that's just my sensibility. And the apron... Yeah, I've got that cleavage, so I don't need that ;)
I love the artist pallette one and the find is brilliant, look forward to seeing it painted
Briony
x
Christine said…
I LOVE them!
Rhodesia said…
Love that table it really does belong to an artist. Cheers Diane
Ann Thompson said…
That first table was made for you. Glad you went back and got it foe yourself. As for the roadside find, I wouldn't know whether to paint or stain. I'm not very good at either but I've seen some awesome redone furniture that's been painted
Sharon said…
Think I would take out the lamp works and stick in a large umbrella for on the back deck, um, paint it too, of course.
Rain said…
Pam, I came across this, thought you'd like it: From Trash To Treasure Crafts. Some of them are really neat! :)
Darla M Sands said…
I'm glad you bought the table. Hope you find a good space for it. What about your patio? Hope you're having a good day. ~hugs~ Be well!
Debbie said…
both tables are nice but i really like the hobby lobby table - it screams your name!! i can't wait to see what you do with the other one!!!
I think both tables are nice, so different from each other.
What will you do with the second one ...

All the best Jan
Cool table! would be perfect in a paint studio!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Coffee Table Redo

Another Chilling Day - Brothers HOuse