Oils for Pain -Wedding Stuff Coming Together

Those of you that follow my blog
already know that I suffer from 
FIBROMYALGIA ...
some days good, some not 
so good.

My niece Paige sells Young Living Essential
Oils and she has introduced me
to Copaiba. This oils is amazing mixed
with a lotion and rubbed right on 
the spot that is hurting. But with 
Fibro the pain is not always in one
spot, it covers the whole body on
a given day. 
So next she introduced me to this....
5 drops of Copaiba
5 drops of Frankincense
and
5 drops of Balsam Fir in
a capsule.
Down that baby!
In 20 mins if the pain is not better
down another one.


Yesterday after loading three folding tables,
and a filled heavy bin of wedding stuff, then add
an hour drive to, and an hour drive back I was
in some butt kicking pain!

Downed a morphine bomb (that is what Paige
called the mix)....pain let up some but
I eneded up downing another one.
When Theresa shot me a fb message
asking if I had eaten dinner I was
no longer in pain.

These oils rock!
Hey Sandra, how is the Rosemary
in the shampoo doing for you?

My daughters colors.
Amber took this pic....pretty good,
maybe she has inherited the 
photography 
eye.
Plus it helps that her new phone, the
new iphone, takes awesome pics.
(that is me behind the flowers).



Briana (bridesmaid) working on
the flowers Am will carry.


Didn't she do a great job?
See the pin attached to the burlap.
That belonged to my great aunt
Gusta. This is Amber's something
old. Her dress is something new,
the garter is something blue and 
I loaned her pearls and earrings for
the borrowed.


Paige loaned Amber the wood disc.



Briana and I worked on two of
these below for the Maid of Honor
and Briana. 


Working on the table
decorations.


The day of set up, Friday before wedding
we will add brown rock to the
vases, along with flowers and some
will have floating candles.



The day we went to purchase the dress
this was put on the door 
of the dressing room.


But was moved to the dress
bag when it was purchased.


2 weeks till 
the 
day.

We laid all the stuff out on one
of my folding tables to be
sure we had what we needed.
LOTS of stuff.

I still have a log to take to a friends
house to have cut so we have more
wood disc. 
And
then
of
course
the
CAKE!

Here I am wearing 
my green yesterday!
Man I look tired!



Thanks for coming by for a Sunday
read.

Jump over to 
http://pjack214.blogspot.com/2018/03/hide-and-seek.html
and see what Lily loves 
to do.


Comments

Rhodesia said…
You are so busy and coping with pain as well, glad that the oils seem to help. Don't overdo it and try to relax when you can. Take care Diane
Sally said…
Pam, I'm sorry you had such a painful day. :(

The arrangements are lovely, and I know y'all must be getting so excited. I know it will be beautiful!

xoxo
Sandee said…
I think you're beautiful, Pam. Yes you are.

I love all the flowers. You're saving a TON of money doing things yourself. Wonderful.

Have a fabulous day. Big healing hugs. ♥
MadSnapper said…
i think you look great.. and i like that color green. the rosemary is working great, i have it in shampoo and conditioner. my hair stopped raining on me like rain drops. smells great to. and doesn't bother my scent allergies. glad you found the pain bomb. love all the doings you were all doing.
Darla M Sands said…
I'm so thrilled those oils work for you! That's a lot of work for anyone, if you ask me. Take care of yourself, my dear. And thanks for the kind words on my weekend Rainbow Snippet.
Christine said…
The flowers are gorgeous! So sorry you have not been feeling well.
Liz A. said…
Lots of busy. Glad you found something to combat your pain.
Ann Thompson said…
I've heard wonderful things about essential oils. I'm curios though about how you put them in a capsule. .
Looks like everything is coming along fine with the wedding prep
Red Rose Alley said…
It's so nice that you're all working on the flower arrangements for the wedding, Pam. I really liked that vintage pin that belonged to your great aunt. Jess put a hidden Mickey on all the bouquets when she got married, as she loves Disney. : )

I hope you're having nice March days, and so glad that those oils seem to be working for your fibro pain.

~Sheri
The wedding bouquets are so pretty, congratulations to the happy couple! I hope you are feeling better today.
Jeanie said…
How fun! I love the use of the burlap and how it looks on the handle of teh bouquet. Glad the oils seem to be helping.
Your flowers are beautiful! I'm sorry to hear about your pain! I am glad that the oils help you. I use YL oils some, my daughter got me started. What I've used so far I love.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom