This, That and Whatever

HAHA....
I saw this on PINTEREST...
Palm Trees!!


Last time I went to Gatlinburg TN
was 2 yrs ago this month.
I met my cousin and the family
there.

You see when they vacation they
do it all together.
They rented a place in the mountains.
Always asking me to meet them there
in the fall or Panama City Fla.
in the summer. 

I rather not vacation with 
everyone but I met them in the 
mountains. Caleb (oldest grandson)
 and I drove up
and stayed two nights. 

The day we were to leave I took
something's out to the trunk of
the car. Left it open and ran in
to get more stuff....

when my cousin's son says there is
a bear in Pam's car!

WHAT THE HECK!

Yep, she was digging in m
trunk. I had food in the back seat 
and I think she smelled it.





Oh what an adventure. 

Took this pic this morning.
Isn't that the sweetest face?



haha....caught her in the middle
of a yawn.
Looks wicked here.



Where Lily will look at me when
I take a pic Dakota will NOT.



Dakota don't have a fall bandana 
but he is sporting one
of his Halloween ones.



I have been staying in during
the day due to the heat kicking
back up and if I have to go
out I wait till the sun is about
to go down.

Was a great choice going out
at that time.
Fall in Nashville produces
the most beautiful
sunsets.





Yesterday I went to Wally World to
pick up somethings.
I will either have to stop spending 
or get a job somewhere...
haha...

anyway....I picked up my 
red wig for my Halloween
costume. 
I was going to do some makeup
near my eyes but I found a 
green mask to cover the eyes...
I will post a pic of that tomorrow.



The event for the Pet Community 
fundraiser is on the 13th so I
wanted to be sure I had all the 
pieces together.
Dress was 1/2 price at 
Goodwill, paid around 2.50 for
it. Now I have the wig, the mask,
I have shoes, picked up hose
(no, I did not have any), 
I have made earrings, a ring...
and I have a few more things
to make to go with the 
outfit. 

Do you remember what I 
said I was going as?


The event is called..



I am going as a Villain....

Poison Ivy from 
Batman.

My eyewear will not look 
so much like that and my dress will 
not be that sexy looking ....
but I think everyone will
know who I am supposed to be. 
Will for sure post pics after
that event.

As always, thank you so much for
stopping in, 



Comments

Ann said…
LOL, love the palm trees. Hope you didn't have to wait too long for the bear to finish up in your trunk.
Gibbs doesn't like to look at the camera too much either. I have to stand there and point the camera at him and make weird noises until he looks at me...lol
Sally said…
Your page looks different this morning.

Yikes, a bear! Imagine that. No wait, I can't imagine that. :)

You're going to be so cute in your costume.

xoxo
MadSnapper said…
I was about to ask where you would wear the new costume but found the anser and can't wait to see YOU as Poison Ivy... sweet roaring cat you have there. that bear is funny and scary
Sharon said…
I don't think I would visit them again after the bear episode. No No No.

Like the new look of your blog!
Darla M Sands said…
Will be awesome to see you dressed up. ~grin~ Love all the photos. And the page looks good. Be well!
Rain said…
Hi Pam :) Your pet pictures are so sweet, I get "action shots" of them yawning too and they look fierce lol...Oh my gosh, I don't know how I'd have reacted to a bear in my trunk lol!
Jimmy said…
The palm trees are hilarious, and that bear was quick wasn't he.
Debbie said…
how fun that you dress up for halloween!! i have a black shirt that says "trick or treat" i wear it every year!!

noticing the changes here, you are brave to make changes, mine is always the same!!
Liz A. said…
Eek with the bear. That's way too close. I bet you closed your trunk after that ;)
eileeninmd said…
Hello, being a lover of all animals I love the bear. I know it was not a good thing for the bear to be in your trunk, but the food but have smelled yummy. Love the furbabies. Great sky shots. Happy Friday, have a great weekend!
Rhodesia said…
Those palm trees to me are quite spooky!!!
Love the bear but as with any wild animal it is not good to get in the way or encourage them/
Take care Diane

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom