White to Not so White, Beta's, Phone Covers, Little Debbie

                                       In the last few months, 
the hair has gone from white, 
        

to white with ash
And on Wed. to a tad more
ash.

After getting my hair done I 
swung by the pet store to pick up
wet Lily food. 
I checked out the cats, there was
an adorable one, a gray tabby 
but this one had the sweetest
face. 
I also checked out the fish.
I used to have a beta.
His name was Mr. Squiggles.
But he did not look like these
patch work betas.


and there was a couple of 
sea urchins hanging to the glass.

And this thingy. 

My beta was so cool. He would come up 
to the top of the bowl when I walked
up to him, and I would rub the top of 
his head.

Some folks buy different phone
covers so they can change out the cover
when the mood strikes.
Do you have more than one phone
cover?
I see no sense in buying
different ones. I buy a clear one, 
paint my cover and stick it
behind the clear cover.
This is the one I had on my 
phone for months.


This is what I painted the other night
and now I have it on my phone.
I LOVE
Hydrangea flowers.

Did you know that little Debbie,
of Little Debbie snack cakes was
a real girl?


She was actually the granddaughter of the 
founder of McKee Foods. She was four 
years old and her parents were not even
aware that she was to be on the 
box until they were printed. Debbie was
born in 1956. She has been an active
member of McKee Foods and recently retire
her spot in the company.
  
Pretty girl.
Did you also know that the headquarters
for Little Debbie cakes is located
in Collegedale, TN., right outside of Chattanooga?

List of little Debbie snacks,
  • Oatmeal Creme Pies – Soft oatmeal cookies with a creamy filling
  • Swiss Roll – Chocolate cake rolled with creme filling
  • Cosmic Brownies – Fudge brownies with colorful candy-coated chocolate pieces
  • Nutty Buddy – Wafer bars layered with peanut butter and coated in chocolate
  • Fudge Brownies – Classic chocolate brownies
  • Star Crunch – Crunchy wafer bars with chocolate and caramel
  • Zebra Cakes – Layered cakes with white icing and chocolate stripes
  • Honey Buns – Sweet, glazed cinnamon rolls
  • Mini Muffins – Bite-sized muffins in various flavors
  • Marshmallow Pies – Soft cookies with marshmallow filling
  • Christmas Tree Cakes – Seasonal chocolate cakes shaped like Christmas trees
  • Christmas Cherry Cordials – Holiday-themed cherry creme-filled treats
  • Powdered Mini Donuts – Shelf-stable, powdered sugar donuts
  • Red Velvet Cake – Layered red velvet cake with cream filling
  • Oatmeal Creme Pie Minis – Smaller version of the classic oatmeal creme pie
  • Fudge Round – Round chocolate cakes with fudge filling
  • Swiss Roll Minis – Miniature versions of the classic Swiss Roll
  • Honey Buns Minis – Smaller, snack-sized honey buns
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies – Soft cookies with chocolate chips
  • Peanut Butter Bars – Bars with peanut butter and chocolate coating
  • Caramel Crunch Bars – Crunchy caramel and chocolate bars
  • Brownie Bites – Bite-sized chocolate brownies
  • Snack Cakes Variety Packs – Mixed packs including multiple snack types
Do you have a favorite?
In elementary school my favorite was
the Swiss Rolls. I loved to unroll them and 
eat them that way.
Later on, I started liking the peanut butter bars,
fudge rounds, and oatmeal cream pies.
If I was to go into the store and buy one now,
I would probably go with the fudge rounds.

Yum...
Now I want a fudge cake!
haha

FYI, heading to the Mts. 
this beautiful Friday morn.
Dr apt at 9 and then I will
drive 1.5 hrs to brothers house.
Sis in law and I will jump in 
her car and off we will go.
 

How much better can it get.
That is my brother's cabin in the mts.
and it will just be Lori and I...
wow, like old times. 
Have a great weekend.


Pam








Comments